What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

Small?  No-see-uhm bugs that bite hard when i am painting my house and the ones that are super tiny, don't bite, but have this unknown need to land in my eyes and fly up my nose.

And forgetting my tea in the microwave.  It beeps and beeps...

Edited by Caedis
On 12/12/2020 at 9:03 PM, U rza said:

When I try talking in discord. I always feel like an outsider or ignored.

To be fair I think if you spent more time in discord you would come to find that is just a feeling on your end. 

Plenty of friendly folks that hang in there that would be willing to chat it up. 

As for staying on topic:

Someone trying to micromanage without knowing the info/or how to do the task themselves :rolleyes: -- It drives me nuts ;-; 

18 hours ago, Tristan said:

Someone trying to micromanage without knowing the info/or how to do the task themselves :rolleyes: -- It drives me nuts ;-; 

We have a new supervisor at work that is like this....drives me nuts.

On 12/16/2020 at 4:51 PM, Tristan said:

To be fair I think if you spent more time in discord you would come to find that is just a feeling on your end. 

Plenty of friendly folks that hang in there that would be willing to chat it up. 

As for staying on topic:

Yeah, thats true it is mostly on my end.

• 3 weeks later...

People who try to race to get in front of you in traffic to end up either doing 10-20 under the speed limit or start randomly braking because they are playing with their phone. If you can't match my speed get out of my way.

15 hours ago, lycianzer said:

People who try to race to get in front of you in traffic to end up either doing 10-20 under the speed limit or start randomly braking because they are playing with their phone. If you can't match my speed get out of my way.

omg i so agree with this its annoying as heck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just Realize

Anyone who chews with their mouth open.

Anyone who is hypocritical.

Individuals talking over others and then getting upset when I don't respond to them anymore.

On 12/12/2020 at 8:03 PM, U rza said:

When I try talking in discord. I always feel like an outsider or ignored.

this is sad

I have a lot of pet peeves. ? 

-Parents who don't try to control their offspring. 

-Dog owners who don't clean up after their pets/don't allow you space from their animals. Sure that thing might be friendly but id like a choice whether I get slobbered on and have to sneeze all day or not. 

-People who don't appreciate their family/parents (when it's warranted). 

-People who touch me without express permission/established familiarity. 

-People who talk on the phone while they are speaking to employees. (Ie. Deli counter, checkout, drive through etc)

-People being to close to me (strangers in public). I'd like to keep social distancing after pandemic please. 

-People who stand in the middle of the sidewalk and make you go around them. It's a sideWALK. 

-People who call me Hon/Darling/Sweetie/other terms of endearment when they don't know me. (looking at you waitress lady)

-When the delivery people knock AND send a text that my food is here. It gives me a mini-heart attack every time and I have to coax the cat out of hiding or he'll be there all day. 

-People that interrupt me when I am reading. This makes me FURIOUS. 

-People who try to talk to you when you're wearing headphones. 

I think that's it for now until the next minor inconvenience that makes me irate.  ? 

Edited by Kate
35 minutes ago, Kate said:

When your icecream melts too fast. ?

This ^. Someone find a self-chilling bowl that keeps ice cream solid and link me please