Diablo III - May, 15th. Yes, this year.

Mike

You can get D3 for free if you buy a whole year of subscription to World of Warcraft. :o

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-annual-pass-faq

Be forewarned.

Can I create a new World of Warcraft account to take advantage of this promotion?

To be eligible for this promotion, you must have a World of Warcraft license in good standing on or before March 13, 2012. World of Warcraft accounts created after March 13, 2012 are not eligible for this promotion.

That means the cost can technically vary, depending on what method of payment you prefer to use. If you choose to pay by month, that means the cost will be USD$14.99 x 12. If you instead choose to purchase two six month subscriptions, overall, the cost will be a bit lower.

TLDR: WHAT A FUCKING DEAL.

Making a barb named Absolutekill.

absolutelybad

Your about to get absolutely murdered.

are you gonna get this game and actually play it?

Already got it gurrrrll

@raidLeader Critnasty#

You can get D3 for free if you buy a whole year of subscription to World of Warcraft. :o

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-annual-pass-faq

Be forewarned.

Can I create a new World of Warcraft account to take advantage of this promotion?

To be eligible for this promotion, you must have a World of Warcraft license in good standing on or before March 13, 2012. World of Warcraft accounts created after March 13, 2012 are not eligible for this promotion.

That means the cost can technically vary, depending on what method of payment you prefer to use. If you choose to pay by month, that means the cost will be USD$14.99 x 12. If you instead choose to purchase two six month subscriptions, overall, the cost will be a bit lower.

TLDR: WHAT A FUCKING DEAL.

If you have a subscription anyways it's like 144 a year for wow so getting a 50 dollar game for free puts it cheaper than runescape...

Blizzard are charging £45 for the DIGITAL version of Diablo 3 for PC. PC games over here are always <£30. Even big games like Skyrim on the day of release. What cunts.

Edited by Aurum S

My facebook newsfeed is covered in pictures like this:

48579310151716522890125.jpg

HEEEEERE WE GO!!!!

Zohm is on the right haha.

I'm still pumped for the console version