Diablo III - May, 15th. Yes, this year.

Mike

Does anyone play a wizard? I cannot do act 2 inferno at all and it makes me a sad panda. I need advice on my build, I am not getting anything good farming Act 1.

The ilvl (item level) of an item determines the statistical budget for its power. The way the game is currently set up in Inferno, Act I drops ilvl 61 gear and below, Act II drops ilvl 62 gear and below, and Act III and IV drop ilvl 63 and below.

Does anyone play a wizard? I cannot do act 2 inferno at all and it makes me a sad panda. I need advice on my build, I am not getting anything good farming Act 1.

You have to dodge every hit. Try to use your shield to block things you absolutely cannot dodge

/DH in a2 inferno

Hrmm, yeah, I've been using a 2h mace.. I'll try a shield

no i meant use whatever ability it is that gives you immunity when you absolutely cannot dodge an attack. sorry for the ambiguity

Added everyone in SJ's post... I'm still squishy, but am getting better! I've been using mirror images instead of diamond skin, seems to be working much better

Yeah im on Act 3 inferno atm...act 2 was a bitch... i can link you my build ive been using here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#acQROS!UYd!cYYaYZ

Belial's quite a bitch on a wizard in Inferno.

Fuck everything about snake-people.

Edited by Deathcon4111

Dstar isnt making anything.

I managed to spend 130m in the last day. 60m into a monk that still sucks. Time to sell it all back for a second time.

Dstar isnt making anything.

I managed to spend 130m in the last day. 60m into a monk that still sucks. Time to sell it all back for a second time.

im rich stfu

beat act 3 ez mode

two legendary items today... balefire caster and some voodoo mask...

on my monk farming siegebreaker 30 minute 5 stack nv. Did 4-5 runs today. got nothing worth selling other than some mf/gf gear.

Nerf the %'s on ias but don't bother to fix the affix that doesnt work while you're at it.

Lets hope my items sell before people realize it's still broken.

Nerf the %'s on ias but don't bother to fix the affix that doesnt work while you're at it.

Lets hope my items sell before people realize it's still broken.

they'll be fixed in a later patch

Ya, read that earlier. Now I have to decide if I should hold onto my inna's.

Also, Natalyas 4 set is op. It might be worth picking it up, but then again it will probably be put back to doing nothing in an upcoming patch.