Diablo III - May, 15th. Yes, this year.

Mike

got a fury of the vanished peak lol1!!!

for reference: fury-of-the-vanished-peak-eu-normal-lvl-60-legendary-two-handed-mighty-weapon.jpg

also got some 800ish dps bows w/sockets today, a 50 crit dmg 400 loh 60 res neck, bought a few upgrades and sold my old gear for more than the upgrades, and sold some pants dirtbag dropped on the ground while clearing his invent for 1.2 mill lol!!!

Sounds like Deathstar and Dirtbag are pro.

At least I'm better than Sir Jake. What's Jade's battletag?

Are you?

Probably not. =\

Dirtbag was kind enough to give me a few items a week or so ago that were probably trash to him but I use them to this day, they were nice upgrades.

I'm such a plebianoob.

Edited by Muse

Well, 150 hours of gameplay in, I give up. This game is BEGGING for more varied content.

Farming is more boring and mindless than it should be; instead of having a clear point in farming, it's at some HOPE that you get items that are actually worth something all the while being plagued by garbage that more often than not gets salvaged into materials that you can now make MORE CRAP with. The whole farming system seems completely arbitrary and random at this point in time which may be favorable to some, but I personally hate it.

I don't feel like I've accomplished anything in reaching A4 inferno; rather, with the latest patch, why would I even bother going to A4 to get murdered time and time again by these absolutely ridiculous special mobs (Shielding Arcane Plagued Nightmare: I like how there's FOUR OF YOU F$*^ERS and I'm melee). You can't even out-skill / kite some of these mobs, sometimes you're forced to just shake your head and restart the game.

The fact that I'm literally FORCED to replay the same boring content over and over (anything to speed this process up is immediately nerfed by Blizzard) is absurd. The first level 60 character was fine. The second, I felt like my brain was melting out through my ears (proceeded to finish hitting level 60 with that Kulle bug: now level 60 in 4 hours!)

Hopefully, the game becomes better as they polish it up, but as it is, I am sorely disappointed, as D2 was by far and away one of my fondest memories of PC gaming. :(

Also, interesting thing I saw on a link a friend sent me (forgot the site): 2k players in public games on D3, 30k players in public games on D2. I feel like something's wrong when there's actually ZERO INCENTIVE to play an MMO with, god forbid, other people.

Ultimately, at least for me, I feel like D3 is just a REALLY unfinished game with a lot of problems. What's everyone else's opinions?

I'm just trying to make as much money as possible and gear out my Wizard and DH decently so I can come back in a year when they've made the game more fun.

I'm just trying to make as much money as possible and gear out my Wizard and DH decently so I can come back in a year when they've made the game more fun.

Sign #1 of a successful game.

Sign #1 of a successful game.

What's your battletag!

Stopped playing a while ago. I'll send you a friend request if I ever start back up.

I didn't know we had a Diablo thread. I share the sentiments of many people on here. I think i am going to give wow another shot, diablo has gotten very dry.

Edited by Drewski
  • 1 month later...