Events

Events happening today

1. 12
    AM

31 Mar 2024 12:00 AM      10 Apr 2024 10:59 PM

Clan Fortnite Tournament - SIGN UPS

A Mokoko and Thoraa would like to invite you to the return of Clan Fortnite Tournament on 13th April 2024

Creative maps will begin at 6:30pm EST
    (optional please see further info below)

Main Event Tournament will begin at 7:30pm EST

Teams will be  made on 11th April 2024 to allow teams to practice with each other if choose to do so.

The How's:
    Fortnite is a free to play shooter 3rd party game which you can download via the Epic Games store on PC, or on Xbox/Playstation - it's a cross play game (please download at a least a day in advance to ensure you're good to go)

We will be competing on zero build battle royale unranked for 5 matches

Contestants will be split into teams (via a random number generator to ensure fairness) prior to the event with a designated leader to screenshot placement after elimination (or win)

Feel free to download early and get your headshot practice in!

Prior to the tournament, we will be playing some creative maps (these can be quite fun to warm up) such as murder mystery, red vs blue etc as a whole - not just in your teams. This will enable the teams to form and wait for any late people and also have fun together as a group. 

How do I sign up? Please reply to this thread if you are a yes or even a maybe so we can organize teams in advance as mentioned above
    (may be helpful to also include your fortnite @ if you know it)
    if you realise you're late signing up and still want to participate shoot one of us a message and we'll see if there's an available spot on one of the teams, though this cannot be guaranteed. 

The Why's:
    It wouldn't be a tournament if there wasn't a prize pool! 
    There will be a grand total of 600m Runescape GP up for grabs many thanks to the clan, A Mokoko, Alpha Check and Thoraa
    The team with the highest placement average over the 5 matches wins the pot split between team members

50m giveaway chosen by random picker to 4 players in the remaining runner up teams 
    There will also be an additional prize of 200m for the player who finishes the tournament with most overall kills

Questions:
    If you have any questions please pop them below and we'll try to answer as soon as we can. 

What you waiting for, Sign up below!

Event details

Offsite Event 7 Comments
  2. 2
    AM

10 Apr 2024 02:00 AM      04:00 AM

Clue Scroll Event!

Join along in discord for a relaxed clue scroll running, general Q/A, & clue guidance  
    (Open to those not doing clues as well)

Why?  Clue scrolls can be confusing & take some time to learn to run, but do reward GREATLY if you put your time into it. Let's work together to make them easier and more fun to run! I'm sure you're just as hungry for some GP as I am!💰
    When?  2:00 game time until 4:00 game time 
    But, I?  I will be more than willing to help you figure out how to navigate steps, use alt1 appropriately, configure your AI/screen setting, & attune set-ups for faster runs!
    I could even teach you how to run efficiently without alt1. (although is much more tedious)
    I will be running Elite Clue Scrolls myself & will be willing to assist others thru any tiers they'd prefer!

BIG PREP TIME for @thegreatwha 's event on the 14th !
    I myself will be streaming on Twitch beforehand, opening half my stacks (200-250 Elite Caskets & 40-50 Very Wild Sacks) as a prelude to the Gladz opening @ reset on the 14th!  GodJamot - Twitch

Below is my preferred Elite Clue set up, current Clue Stacks, current Elite Log, & what you could potentially EARN from running clues 

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  3. 9
    PM

10 Apr 2024 09:00 PM      10:00 PM

Come and join us @MrsDewwBerry and  @Car1osDanger on world 79 in the Hall of memories for a Community Divination training and PR event!
    Where: Hall of memories world 79
    When: 3m MST
    Why: Clan PR Recruitment

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments