AM

20 Apr 2024 12:30 AM      01:25 AM

Bolts to Fletch and Enchant?
    Potions to Make?
    Relics to Dissasemble?
    Things to Alchemize?
    FasionScape to show off?
    UNst-Ab-le proteans to use up?

There are so many reasons that you might need to stand at a bank for an hour tonight.
    Or, perhaps you haven't finished building the fort yet, then come do so tonight!

Please come stand at the bank in Fort Forinthry with me!
    Wear your Clan cloak and put out a Vexillum and we'll take over the fort on W39.

Game time 00:30 - 1:25 (at 1:30, I'm going to go do Sinkholes!)
    We'll line up and take a family picture ~00:35 and I'll try to get screen shots throughout the hour.

I hope to see you there!
    ~Friar Joey Sledge~

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  2. 1
    AM

20 Apr 2024 01:26 AM      01:45 AM

I'll go do sinkholes at 01:30 game time on w39 and I'd love for you to join me.

If you're new to Sinkholes, note:
    Bring NOTHING except your ring of kinship.
    Sinkholes run on game time at the half-hour, so we can't wait for you, etc., make sure to arrive 2 or 3 minutes before 01:30!

If you hop in to voice chat, i'm happy to explain what we're doing so you can learn.
    it's competitive/free-for-all, so if you're new, you'll lose, but even last place gets decent rewards for participating, and then you'll know how it works for next time!

I'll be doing a bank-standing event from 00:30 until 01:25 and then I'll hop over to sinkholes at 01:25!

Meeting place is going to Talsar at Daemonheim with NOTHING except ring of kinship and then right-click "teleport" on Talsar.

J O I N - U S 

~Friar Joey Sledge~

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  3. 8
    PM

20 Apr 2024 08:30 PM      09:30 PM

This event began 04/13/2024 and repeats every week forever

Hi. I'm OddsRatio, owner and operator of Average Odds' PvM.

I'm here to tell you you're perfect just the way you are. But if you feel like gaining a few gold pieces, "Gitting Gud (Enough)", and making friends in the process, Odds' is the place for you. Don't forget that ED2 and ED3 classes are forming right now. So come on down and learn a great dungeon the way it's supposed to be run.

Saturday Starter Sessions: Want to fix up your UI, your key binds, your basic PvM tools and skills, or learn a boss? This is the session for you! No perfect rotations or best-in-slot gear needed. We have those things too, but that's not the place to start.

Depending on numbers and interest, I can run a boss, take people through ED2 or ED3 (to start with), or demonstrate how to die at a boss with style, panache, and advanced swearing.

All drops will be celebrated in the Delta House. Ask for "Bluto". Must bring own toga.

(Coming in the following weeks: "Imperfect Elite Dungeons", "Raksha: Hilarious Mood Barney Hacking", "Watch an Old Man Learn a Boss", and much more. Maybe even a clan drop competition [Rigged])

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 4 Comments