Events

Events happening today

1. 1
    AM

27 Apr 2024 01:00 AM      02:00 AM

This event began 04/27/2024 and repeats every week on Friday until 05/31/2024

I will be hosting a way to get everyone who needs to learn Big Game Hunter, either as a money making/training method, or just for achievement purposes, a place to learn and hang out feel free to come join and do any anacronia skilling related content from BHG to laps to slayer and dreams of iaia.

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 0 Comments
  2. 8
    PM

27 Apr 2024 08:30 PM      09:30 PM

This event began 04/13/2024 and repeats every week forever

Hi. I'm OddsRatio, owner and operator of Average Odds' PvM.

I'm here to tell you you're perfect just the way you are. But if you feel like gaining a few gold pieces, "Gitting Gud (Enough)", and making friends in the process, Odds' is the place for you. Don't forget that ED2 and ED3 classes are forming right now. So come on down and learn a great dungeon the way it's supposed to be run.

Saturday Starter Sessions: Want to fix up your UI, your key binds, your basic PvM tools and skills, or learn a boss? This is the session for you! No perfect rotations or best-in-slot gear needed. We have those things too, but that's not the place to start.

Depending on numbers and interest, I can run a boss, take people through ED2 or ED3 (to start with), or demonstrate how to die at a boss with style, panache, and advanced swearing.

All drops will be celebrated in the Delta House. Ask for "Bluto". Must bring own toga.

(Coming in the following weeks: "Imperfect Elite Dungeons", "Raksha: Hilarious Mood Barney Hacking", "Watch an Old Man Learn a Boss", and much more. Maybe even a clan drop competition [Rigged])

Event details

The Gladiatorz - Rs Events 4 Comments
  3. 11
    PM

27 Apr 2024 11:00 PM      28 Apr 2024 12:00 AM

Fall Guys!

Free to play on epic games and xbox etc  quite a small download

Compete against each other in funny obstacle courses.. infuriating whilst hilarious 

Event details

Offsite Event 3 Comments