Unofficial "Rant" thread

Bryce

post any rant(s) you have irl or not irl are welcome <3

please no flame others with the rant(s) <3

also please hide your rant if you have a pic <3

my rant under below

Spoiler

hate how charter mixed up the 500+ with hd and non channels ://> it makes it so annoying

rantcharter.png

its just annoying cause im use to 500s are HBO and cinemax, 600s were showtime and tmc and then 700s were starz

now its 500 to 506 hbo followed by some hd channels then 550 to 558 then some hd channels 600 to 604 showtime 605 Logo 650 to 652 tmc then a fuck load of hd channels till 700, 700 to 703 starz...

annoying how u cant filter them cause about half the time i click on a movie it just happen to be on the HD channel :/

Edited by FreeBall In
Spoiler
she started textin me and told me she got a bf, she knows i like her but is still talkin to me almost everyday and has been invitin me to stuff, like to go see the hobbit. this is confusing the fuck out of me

I hate kids with tight jeans holy fuck I swear!

It's even worst when fat people have them on. They try so hard to "fit in" (hehe see what i did there) and fail. I saw one idiot fall in the mall in a Jcpenny trying to put one on. First of all, there are dressing rooms. Second of all, it looks like you didn't shower in the last 48 hours. Third, you took your mom. Fourth you been trying for 10 minutes with the same size. If it don't fit don't keep trying! Either lose weight or go buy something your size. Or buy it as gift for a girl you like, i don't think she'll know the difference. Those pants are so cheap too they rip easily and don't last for shit. Some kids need lessons on how to dress.

"Call me a jerk but i aint going through that tight phase"- Ludacris :D

Spoiler
she started textin me and told me she got a bf, she knows i like her but is still talkin to me almost everyday and has been invitin me to stuff, like to go see the hobbit. this is confusing the fuck out of me

Its a hint that you took too long to ask her out.

Spoiler

shes had a bf since may. same one.

Spoiler

Then she's a bitch.

Spoiler

Then she's a bitch.

darn you, meanie

Spoiler

Then she's a bitch.

darn you, meanie

She's just doing that to keep you friend zoned and leashed. I know from experience, although I can't say I haven't done the same :$

Spoiler

Then she's a bitch.

darn you, meanie

She's just doing that to keep you friend zoned and leashed. I know from experience, although I can't say I haven't done the same :$/>

she did take the initiative to ask my friend for my number to text me. she then informed me of her bf predicament around 2 hours into texting

She must be bored of her BF, if you're tired of getting nowhere be blunt with her about what you want, don't waste time man on to the next one if she's not going to take it further.

I really hate people who constantly tweet any old shitty "celebrity" saying stuff like "I seen you on TV RT please" then posts it all over FB as if they are best friends! get a fucking life.

Also people who say shit about something I'm listening to or wearing then all of a sudden more people start listening or wearing the same and the people who mocked it do the same, makes my piss fizz!

TV Adverts.

People who go to the Gym and only go on treadmills then post on FB "Smashed it at the Gym!" fuck off.

I'm a happy person honest!

I just want a fucking rabbit sandwich.

God damn it, I just want my community. :@

I saw these posts and now I'm laughing too hard.

That's my rant.

NEVERMIND, MY NAME ON THESE BOARDS IS STILL SWAGOMASTYX. THAT'S MY RANT.

Edited by Swagomastyx

so im textin her right, and i notice shes sending back these pitiful 1 or 2 word replies and that shit's unusual. so i cut it off and say i'll see ya later, and she says k bye. Now that catches me off guard, cause wtf is that shit, "k bye?" da fuck did I do

well anyways, my good buddy is textin her too and he gets this message from her, "Hannah's hanging with her boyfriend right now. Good bye"

Edited by Doc

so im textin her right, and i notice shes sending back these pitiful 1 or 2 word replies and that shit's unusual. so i cut it off and say i'll see ya later, and she says k bye. Now that catches me off guard, cause wtf is that shit, "k bye?" da fuck did I do

well anyways, my good buddy is textin her too and he gets this message from her, "Hannah's hanging with her boyfriend right now. Good bye"

ROFLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

Women. I feel bad for her boyfriend.

Anyway, I agree with Jade on the stupid />/>