Unofficial "Rant" thread

Bryce

so im textin her right, and i notice shes sending back these pitiful 1 or 2 word replies and that shit's unusual. so i cut it off and say i'll see ya later, and she says k bye. Now that catches me off guard, cause wtf is that shit, "k bye?" da fuck did I do

well anyways, my good buddy is textin her too and he gets this message from her, "Hannah's hanging with her boyfriend right now. Good bye"

ROFLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

Women. I feel bad for her boyfriend.

Anyway, I agree with Jade on the stupid />/>

that made me rage m8. How he sent that shit

so im textin her right, and i notice shes sending back these pitiful 1 or 2 word replies and that shit's unusual. so i cut it off and say i'll see ya later, and she says k bye. Now that catches me off guard, cause wtf is that shit, "k bye?" da fuck did I do

well anyways, my good buddy is textin her too and he gets this message from her, "Hannah's hanging with her boyfriend right now. Good bye"

She's just not into u

My rant is about Doc's woman.

Spoiler

If I was in your position, the next time you're talking to her when her boy friend is not around, just let her know how you feel. If it goes your way, congratulations, you got yoself a female. If it doesn't, congratulations, you just saved yourself from being controlled by that woman in the future.

You are in perfect friendzone position right now. It's time to take a leap of faith or get stuck caring about a woman who will never care as much about you.

Spoiler
i-know-that-feel.jpg

If I was in your position, the next time you're talking to her when her boy friend is not around, just let her know how you feel. If it goes your way, congratulations, you got yoself a female. If it doesn't, congratulations, you just saved yourself from being controlled by that woman in the future.

You are in perfect friendzone position right now. It's time to take a leap of faith or get stuck caring about a woman who will never care as much about you.

Pretty much, honestly relationships aren't worth it until you are older. Have fun while you can.

My rant would be that it has taken 2-3 months to even get a MEPS date for the airforce, I will hopefully have one this week and then I'm that much closer to getting in. Just want to start my life.

you simply need to stop talking to her, period. The chick has a man is the first biggest red sign of them all. If she would do it to him, she would do it to you, especially at the age group you're in.

Spoiler
i-know-that-feel.jpg

Never met her bf. Dude's homeschooled or something. She knows I like her, anyways

God damn it, I just want my community. :@

I saw these posts and now I'm laughing too hard.

That's my rant.

NEVERMIND, MY NAME ON THESE BOARDS IS STILL SWAGOMASTYX. THAT'S MY RANT.

cam u can have more then one rant lol

Spoiler
she started textin me and told me she got a bf, she knows i like her but is still talkin to me almost everyday and has been invitin me to stuff, like to go see the hobbit. this is confusing the fuck out of me

she will cheat on you. don't even bother with crazies, move on to the next one

Spoiler
she started textin me and told me she got a bf, she knows i like her but is still talkin to me almost everyday and has been invitin me to stuff, like to go see the hobbit. this is confusing the fuck out of me

she's wanting me to go to see The Hobbit with her and the sci fi club (that she founded). She told me her bf might be there. Idk if I should go or not

Spoiler

she's wanting me to go to see The Hobbit with her and the sci fi club (that she founded). She told me her bf might be there. Idk if I should go or not

You are worse than a soap opera.