Unofficial "Rant" thread

Bryce

Obvious no is obvious. You're activating her trap card. She's not worth it man, she's just using you.

I'm going

SOAP OPERA

I may have been overreacting yesterday. She talked to me today for like 5 minutes and it was all friendly

I have a completely new rant. I went to take my psychology final today at 1. I got there about 12:50 and sat down next to the same guys I have all semester. My professor is known for being very punctual and always starts by 1 if not earlier. Well, 1 comes and goes and it is another 55 minutes before a TA comes in and told us that our professor can not be found and that they have no idea where our tests were. We ended up having to wait another 15 minutes to get new tests printed and then we only had 40 mins of our original 2 hours to take the test. My professor then emailed us saying he forgot our exam was today and was at the doctor. It's complete bullshit, but I am hoping to get a couple extra credit points or something out of it.

Doc, sounds like she's got you on check, be a bit more of a big dawg around her, else, you'll keep being the 'friend' and not the baddie boyfriend of a man she may crave. If she thinks she has you under her control, that's not good, i suggest not "making it" to some of the things she asks you to do with her, don't give her too much importance and NEVER put pussy on a pedestal. That's how you get married men, tied down to the jealous women of life. tongue.gif

I guess my new rant was falling for women who weren't worth a day out of my time, oooh how i wish i could go back in time and look at them in the eye and tell them they weren't worth my time. lol

Edited by Not Jipped

Doc, sounds like she's got you on check, be a bit more of a big dawg around her, else, you'll keep being the 'friend' and not the baddie boyfriend of a man she may crave. If she thinks she has you under her control, that's not good, i suggest not "making it" to some of the things she asks you to do with her, don't give her too much importance and NEVER put pussy on a pedestal. That's how you get married men, tied down to the jealous women of life. tongue.gif

I guess my new rant was falling for women who weren't worth a day out of my time, oooh how i wish i could go back in time and look at them in the eye and tell them they weren't worth my time. lol

i like your posts

Doc best advice I can give you is try and get over her cause your in that friend zone, plus I'm kind of sure you don't want to fuck up their relationship as you don't know the guy she is dating. From a past experience with shit like this and not that long ago just don't chase her.

As for my little rant I can't stand when people sit and bash the music I listen to and then start listening to the same shit sometime later most annoying shit ever.

I can't stand people who say swag and yolo (no offense guys) two most over used and annoying words I hear on a daily basis, also when people start using song names to describe something because they think it sounds cool.

Example: Gladz that's that shit I do like.

Last I can't stand handouts find it as a complete insult to myself when people offer it.

Edited by A Dark Heart