I challenge Hess!

Astraeus G

"If you think he's lyrical genius then I have a lot to introduce you to.

Please introduce me to anything I don't know of.

It's going down, Should we start underground and work our way up or should we start from everywhere?

Well I'll make it easy for you

This is a diss to Rick ross

Please hess, I don't want to bring in the 2 videos that have 1 hour of freestyles in them. That would just make you sad and I don't want to do that since it's close to valentine's day <3

The difference with my music and your music is that my music isn't about the "struggle" or "east/west beef"

But in the theme of "dissing" here is Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd where he puts down southern rocker Neil Young and Alabama governor George Wallace as the song talks about political tension and civil rights unrest in the south.

Btw who are the judges?

Edit: Length =/= quality. I guarantee you I know a song that in 8 minutes can out do any "Freestyle" you post. But I'd like to save those for last, so your turn to pick a new theme.

Edited by Hess

The difference with my music and your music is that my music isn't about the "struggle" or "east/west beef"But in the theme of "dissing" here is Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd where he puts down southern rocker Neil Young and Alabama governor George Wallace as the song talks about political tension and civil rights unrest in the south.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cyokaj3BJUBtw who are the judges?Edit: Length =/= quality. I guarantee you I know a song that in 8 minutes can out do any "Freestyle" you post. But I'd like to save those for last, so your turn to pick a new theme.

wtf is this. I thought it was rap vs rap :(/>. Well, ill go with it then

There is not a song out there can out do anyone that i know of, trust me. I've been through this before and no one has found one after I posted it.

Kiwi can be the judge :D

Theme: Deep/real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1DM1JUKcM

Edited by Excellence G

I like how a lot can relate to that song. Not my genre but it was nice.

When it comes to loosing loved ones, this is what I put on.

This has always given me goosebumps and i'm sure it will give you some also. I love the 2nd verse the most but i can relate to the 3rd. This to me is the deepest song out there.

Talks about an out of body experience and describes how it will be if god were to talk to people who go there (Heaven) for judgement.

Edited by Excellence G

this seems fun. I'll post a few songs to each one of your guys themes for fun a little later.

Diss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1LZRvg2Pw

Diss to necro note this is horror core so lyrics are violent.

Deep (good definition would be nice for deep.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGsh5z5HDo

Real (Good definition would be nice.)

Philosophy (fuck you hess this will take me awhile to think of one.)

Losing loved one's

Gotta love music :)

Yes like how you like slaughter house and them I like AOTP/JMT and NSD incase your wondering why all the songs are by them.

Edited by A Dark Heart

Gotta love music :) Yes like how you like slaughter house and them I like AOTP/JMT and NSD incase your wondering why all the songs are by them.

Slaughterhouse is 1 word >_>

Anyways for the stoner unit (H)

Gotta love music :) Yes like how you like slaughter house and them I like AOTP/JMT and NSD incase your wondering why all the songs are by them.

Slaughterhouse is 1 word >_>

Anyways for the stoner unit (H)

My bad dont think I ever heard of them till you joined Gladz :(

Smoking

KMK and Potluck ( don't feel like choosing between 1 of there songs since maybe 90% is stoner shit.

Not gonna narrow it down to just weed.

Edited by A Dark Heart

yo do you guys know good sand lyrics?

"If you can heal the symptoms

But not affect the cause

It's quite a bit like trying to heal

A gunshot wound with gauze

If you instead attempt to wrest

The pistol from the hand

Then I would not be able to

Equate my life with sand" :chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

:trollface:

Gotta love music :)/> Yes like how you like slaughter house and them I like AOTP/JMT and NSD incase your wondering why all the songs are by them.
Slaughterhouse is 1 word
My bad dont think I ever heard of them till you joined Gladz :(

it's ok :P Black tar heroin was nice

what should the other genre be? how about freestyle and if it's not rap, best live performance.

Crooked's part is my favorite starts @ 3:48