I challenge Hess!

Astraeus G

Great vocals, and very good live, and its a song you should all know.

But, a great song live with one of the best singer in the history of the world is right here.

You are quite the music snob.

I only said it cause the chosen songs by the artists he picked are the most played ones.

so

The most played songs of any genre are the worst songs, especially in classic rock and modern rock.

I only said it cause the chosen songs by the artists he picked are the most played ones.

so

The most played songs of any genre are the worst songs, especially in classic rock and modern rock.

Your logic contradicts itself.

A song that is played more often would be done so because it is more popular. And if you believe in democracy, then popularity trumps the quality of your own opinion.

so

A song that is played more often would be done so because it is more popular. And if you believe in democracy, then popularity trumps the quality of your own opinion.

Its ok Memfus, he's trying to be different so he isn't labeled a hipster.

so

Its ok Memfus, he's trying to be different so he isn't labeled a hipster.

Proceejer for biggest hipster 2013

Am I the only one who tries to make an attempt to stop listening to all the same repetitive overplayed songs.

I'm pretty sure I know more music than any of you. That's just my opinion.

And popularity? Please tell me how popularity makes any person or thing, better. It's all bystander effect, everyone is a sheep to a certain flock. I'd rather not be apart of the popular group anywhere.

Am I the only one who tries to make an attempt to stop listening to all the same repetitive overplayed songs.

And popularity? Please tell me how popularity makes any person or thing, better. It's all bystander effect, everyone is a sheep to a certain flock. I'd rather not be apart of the popular group anywhere.

So you actively seek out things that aren't popular, for the sole reason that they're not popular? Aren't you the paragon of maturity! You're so coooool and original. Until you realize every retard thinks like this and doesn't understand that pop songs are catchy for a reason

So you actively seek out things that aren't popular, for the sole reason that they're not popular? Aren't you the paragon of maturity! You're so coooool and original. Until you realize every retard thinks like this and doesn't understand that pop songs are catchy for a reason

Underground music is way better than any shitty pop artist, you can keep your watered down music that takes no sweat to make. The music is only made for the money, there is no heart in the pop music industry, it's all electronically warped with vocal pitching. You don't even have to sing good in the pop music industry, your voice turns into drake or mac miller with the switch of a button. All that music is shit. And yes.. I am absolutely trying to be "coooool and original" right.. I try to be original but I know well enough that I am not cool. I just like to voice my opinion, just so you know where I'm coming from there are places in the Midwest of the States where kids dreams are broken and the mouths rattle. I'm sorry, I'm just poor and stressed a lot so I'd rather hear music about the real world.

You probably don't watch any of the songs or videos I post because you've never heard of them before.

Underground music is way better than any shitty pop artist, you can keep your watered down music that takes no sweat to make. The music is only made for the money, there is no heart in the pop music industry, it's all electronically warped with vocal pitching. You don't even have to sing good in the pop music industry, your voice turns into drake or mac miller with the switch of a button. All that music is shit. And yes.. I am absolutely trying to be "coooool and original" right.. I try to be original but I know well enough that I am not cool. I just like to voice my opinion, just so you know where I'm coming from there are places in the Midwest of the States where kids dreams are broken and the mouths rattle. I'm sorry, I'm just poor and stressed a lot so I'd rather hear music about the real world. You probably don't watch any of the songs or videos I post because you've never heard of them before.

he has a point on this. I am looking at it from the hip hop prospective though. No one is original anymore. Example, many of these artist mixtape have the majority of the tracks as collaborations. Like 7-10 songs with only 2 or 3 by them selves. When album time comes, everyone has the collab with the same artist ( ft lil wayne, ft rick ross, ft wale, ft meek mill and so on.)

This is what the industry needs, Literally.

great lyrics, good beat:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=07P538K83iU

lmao i didn't know this was out there :D

Edited by Excellence G