I challenge Hess!

Astraeus G

Am I the only one who tries to make an attempt to stop listening to all the same repetitive overplayed songs.

I'm pretty sure I know more music than any of you. That's just my opinion.

And popularity? Please tell me how popularity makes any person or thing, better. It's all bystander effect, everyone is a sheep to a certain flock. I'd rather not be apart of the popular group anywhere.

So you actively seek out things that aren't popular, for the sole reason that they're not popular? Aren't you the paragon of maturity! You're so coooool and original. Until you realize every retard thinks like this and doesn't understand that pop songs are catchy for a reason

Underground music is way better than any shitty pop artist, you can keep your watered down music that takes no sweat to make. The music is only made for the money, there is no heart in the pop music industry, it's all electronically warped with vocal pitching. You don't even have to sing good in the pop music industry, your voice turns into drake or mac miller with the switch of a button. All that music is shit. And yes.. I am absolutely trying to be "coooool and original" right.. I try to be original but I know well enough that I am not cool. I just like to voice my opinion, just so you know where I'm coming from there are places in the Midwest of the States where kids dreams are broken and the mouths rattle. I'm sorry, I'm just poor and stressed a lot so I'd rather hear music about the real world.

You probably don't watch any of the songs or videos I post because you've never heard of them before.

Boy I'm having a hard time figuring out where this image would be more relevant:

FJLU1Pw.png

Work out

If you can't tell never can make up my mind on one.

So im not just posting rap

Edited by A Dark Heart

Workout/

Bear witness to the death of love I never received when i was young.

Just wanted to be by your side, but I guess I wasn't good enough.

Can't say that I'm proud of the life that I've come to know. I feel the worst things in my soul.

And if I never? make it home tonight, the streets will swallow me whole.

Boy I'm having a hard time figuring out where this image would be more relevant:

Stop seeing me in either the black or white area, don't you know there is a grey area in life? Just because I hate all the repetitive shitty pop techno dubstep music for one of the reasons being stated it's popular doesn't mean it's the sole reason. Call me a hipster again, I don't see myself as any label other than maybe a scumbag.

Reasons why pop/techno/dubstep music sucks.

1. Minimal to no talent required, half/most of it is composed on a computer

2. A bunch of fucking idiots like that music, being majority of mankind, being popular in a sense.

3. Vocal pitching, no original voices anymore.

4. Repetitive, seriously.. how many times do I have to hear the same fucking line repeated by over and over again by some pretty boy prep wanna be g-thug, with the same beat over and over again.

5. The message is mind numbing, get drunk, take pills, smoke pot, go rave.

6. No real heart behind the music.

And so it is understood, I don't only listen to one genre either.

This is about as pop I'll go, but it's nothing like pop.

Workout song I guess, good message.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tif0qkd6F7U

Edited by ProCeejer

If you can't tell never can make up my mind on one.

I know right it's hard sometimes. Snowgoons was nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9pHpspeH9Q

^ this one, the more it goes, the crazier it goes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPTzL60cf4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roY6770sERc

I only listen to rap :kanye:

Edited by Excellence G