Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge

Steven

I'm curious as to what Pokemon I'll be if you include me :sly:

I'm thinking, since your name was once Richboy....Meowth. Dat Payday. 

What about unique pokemon like Mewtwo or the legendary birds? Can you catch them since there are only one of each in the game? 

I have a Dan and a James. Just have not finished the next badge yet, so i'm holding out on that "chapter". I also had a Meowth, but not anymore q.q

As for legendary's, there are a lot of variations people like to make. I'd probably have to say don't catch them, or catch them and don't use them. I see some people say that you can only catch them if you don't encounter any other Pokemon in their home cave/area (basically, stock up on repels)

Then there's the "Shiny's Clause". Kind of like a mercy rule in case you encounter a shiny Pokemon. I don't think i've ever seen a shiny and I think i'd stay true and just kill the thing. Unless he was my first encounter, of course, then everyone wins.

You guys should read the original comic, it's funny and well done http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php?p=1

Edited by Tattles

Pokemon Platinum

My name is James; My rivals name (as it has been since I met Hess) is Tim. 

Basic rules, but I'm going to allow myself to catch/use unique pokemon not counting plot crucial legendaries. Examples include Evee Sudowoodo in Gold/Silver, Snorlax, and so on. 

I tried starting White, but got as far as "Pick your pokemon" and saw Fucking Tepeg and started raging and turned off the game. 

I haven't gotten any further than naming myself and my rival, but I'm curious to know who I am in your game Tattle. If you kill me - I'll kill you. :hmph:

If I'm a zubat or something annoying, I want you to kill me and reincarnate me as something more impressive. Like an Arcanine. Arcanine is my favorite. :aww:

Hao culd yu du dis to meh i swer if i do dis ting my rivl wil be u

That allowed her to get an extra hit on Kiwi and ultimately killed him. R.I.P - Kiwi.

Chapter one:

Some crazy bitch wearing a white coat decides to give me and my two annoying as fuck friends, who I’ve named Tim and Timerella some pokemon. Since all of the gen 5 pokemon look like shit, I decided to go with the water one and name him Cum Bucket. So, Timerella challenges me and Cum Bucket to a fight in my bedroom. The stupid cunt doesn’t even stop to think that my giant flat screen TV might get ruined. She just whips our her Tepig (Or as I will soon call him – Lunch) like it’s her dick. 

Cum Bucket promptly wipes the floor with Lunch, and sure enough my room and TV are fucking trashed. Tim decides he wants in on the dick-whipping-out action and throws out his Snivy. I don’t know what to call it. It’s a grass pokemon, and grass is what my Lunch eats so…. Lunch-Lunch? Anyways – despite Lunch-Lunch having the advantage, Cum Bucket sprays his load all over Lunch-Lunch’s back. Lunch-Lunch survives the encounter, but is in need of a shame shower.

Mom promptly yells at me and tells me that I have to buy a new TV. I’m fucking 11! The only way I can afford that is to go win the Gym Challenge and beat the Elite Four, and Mom said not to come home until I have a new TV. She sends me to Professor bitch-face to thank her for my pokemon and Tim and Timerella are both there or something. They wont leave me alone. Timerella is especially annoying. She’s kind of clingy. I think once I’m old enough I may hit it though. I don’t know. I’m 11. Anyways.

I’m finally heading down Rout 1 with Cum Bucket. Professor Bitchtits shows me how to catch a pokemon.  I have a copy of Pokemon Blue with all 151 pokemon, but by all means lady – show me how to catch a pokemon. At least she was nice enough to give me some pokeballs. Maybe I’ll give her the ultra-balls later. When I’m not you know – 11.  Now that I have my pokeballs I’m heading north, to Accumula Town.

The first pokemon I encounter is a femal Lillipup. I manage to catch her and name her Gayle, because I haven’t figured out my theme yet and I need to get away from sex-names ASAP before this goes even further downhill. So Gayle is alive and weak as balls. I then have Cum Bucket kill a Patrat. The first of many I assume. Cum Bucket has a taste for blood that I have never seen before.

Scratch that. Make It six more Patrats.  

I've now arrived at Accumula Town and am ready for a bit of rest and relaxation. And bitches. Don't forget the bitches. 

Something tells me this is not going to go very far. The first Gym will ALWAYS have an advantage over you.

but i berieve in yew

Edited by Tattles