Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge

Steven

Cum Bucket's a warrior. He'll get me as far as I need to go. If not, I can always go to Platinum. I have a Piplup named Kiwibird waiting for when this experience goes tits up. 

I remember when I hated Unova. I got to the 8th Gym hating it, then reset that shit, played it all over again, and learned to love it. It's my 3rd favorite Region now.

If you're willing to try Black/White 2, they're a big improvement over Black/White. I have not actually finished my White 2 yet though, i'll do it eventually... The best part about it is that you can encounter Pokemon from all regions, not just Unova.

Edited by Tattles

I hate Gen 5 in general. I tried to keep an open mind, but once I saw the ice cream cone pokemon I knew it would only go downhill from there. I'm thinking I'll install Fire Red on my phone if my White adventure doesn't pan out. 

The Pokemon may be a little... odd at times, but there's a lot of badass ones. And the whole "no originality" argument is just lolz, the designs are, for the most part, the most original they've ever been. I will say that the ice cream cone is hilariously stupid, but it's no worse than Seel... the Seal...

Hell, there are some Pokemon that were planned for Gen 1 that made their way into Gen 5. The best examples are Munna and Tirtouga. Munna is referenced in Red/Blue, a girl describes it closely enough for most people to accept it; and there's Gen 1 concept art of a Pokemon that looks almost EXACTLY like Tirtouga.

Edited by Tattles
Fuck yeah I'm a Dugtrio. 3 shits.

You and I are his only hope against Koga now. Dig and Earthquake or bust. 

I forgot to mention this before... but Koga's suicide bombers have levitate...

But after thinking about how I could possibly get a new Pokemon, I grabbed my super rod and remembered a few places. I caught a level 18 Gyarados and level 20 Magikarp. I'm just gonna level up the Magikarp and use him.

Edited by Tattles

But after thinking about how I could possibly get a new Pokemon, I grabbed my super rod and remembered a few places. I caught a level 18 Gyarados and level 20 Magikarp. I'm just gonna level up the Magikarp and use him.

I'd go with the level 18 Gyarados since it will be stronger in the long run. Maybe teach him Hyper Beam ASAP. 

I'd go with the level 18 Gyarados since it will be stronger in the long run. Maybe teach him Hyper Beam ASAP. 

I'll evolve the Magikarp and check both their stats, see if one of them has a better nature/IV's. I also just realized i'm not supposed to catch duplicates and i've now caught 2 Magikarp's and a Gyarados :kanye: watchagunnado

Your evolved Magikarp wont gain the ability "Bite", which will come in very handy as it's a dark-type move. I'd train the level 18 Gyarados and make him a beast. 

Think I'm gonna give this thing a try with pokemon fire red online, but might not write a story for it.

Edited by A Dark Heart
Think I'm gonna give this thing a try with pokemon fire red online, but might not write a story for it.

Mine is hardly a story, but the next one I do will be more elaborate. There's a whole community for this stuff.

this shit is way less fun than i thought, played randomizer and couldn't catch a kyogre (or anything decent) on rt 3 so i bagged it

this shit is way less fun than i thought, played randomizer and couldn't catch a kyogre (or anything decent) on rt 3 so i bagged it
Randomisers aren't as good as they could be for whatever reason :dan:

Btw, this might go on hold for a while (it already has) because of just other stuffffff.

But I WILL finish this. Win or lose.

Randomisers aren't as good as they could be for whatever reason :dan:

Runescape combat pre-EoC is pure randomiser. I <3 the EoC.