Jump to content

Looking for old Gladz


Fluffz

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Cakeboy43 said:

hey how are you.

 

I'm okay! How are you?

RS got me again X.X

Link to comment
  • 4 months later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:46 PM, Beeppuddogs said:

 

Well you found me! Just a little late for the reunion but no worries. Now that I can access the forum and I have discord, I'll be around here and there. 

 

BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Is this the right place to post this? Thread is ancient so sorry for the necro but

 

Hiiiii lol dunno if anyone remembers me. Think I used to lurk a lil after quitting way back when (????) and just started back up at OSRS a lil bit. what a blast from the past 

 

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Shelfie said:

Hiiiii lol dunno if anyone remembers me.

Always :aww:

Link to comment

^ That's Bespinman, if you need your memory jogged. :chuffed:

 

Hello, Shelfie! I fear we haven't met, but it's always great to see old Gladz remember the community and drop in. I hope you're enjoying OSRS, and that you've been well! ^_^

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Sirsir said:

^ That's Bespinman, if you need your memory jogged. :chuffed:

 

Hello, Shelfie! I fear we haven't met, but it's always great to see old Gladz remember the community and drop in. I hope you're enjoying OSRS, and that you've been well! ^_^

what was the number, 73? i was just trying to remember earlier today! 

 

Link to comment
Just now, Shelfie said:

what was the number, 73? i was just trying to remember earlier today! 

 

Yes; I just didn't want to post it on a public board. :P

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, it seems I missed my  check-in for 2021 so not to make the same mistake twice, here's my yearly check in. I hope everyone is doing well.  I am getting old, knees hurt when I play sports and sometimes I wake up neck stiffness. 

 

I recovered my account and logged in. Our old stomping ground in GDs :D 

 

runescape.jpg

 

Link to comment
On 9/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, -Finaltank- said:

Hi everyone, it seems I missed my  check-in for 2021 so not to make the same mistake twice, here's my yearly check in. I hope everyone is doing well.  I am getting old, knees hurt when I play sports and sometimes I wake up neck stiffness. 

 

I recovered my account and logged in. Our old stomping ground in GDs :D 

 

runescape.jpg

 

I'm famous!

 

And tell me about it... all the aches and pains. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...