PC BUILD OFF

Blank

When I game, I typically turn out almost all of the lights and keep the ambient temp in the 67-69 range with an overhead fan on low to circulate the hot air away, so liquid isn't nearly as pressing for me. In your situation, it would probably be worth it.

Edited by Joshjrn

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181031&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo

Im getting this one. I was looking at the 100i but i dont want to mount the radiator on my side panel. This one i could mount on the rear or top. 

Ill probably change the fans if my cooler master jet flos fit correctly. Ill test it out first to see what my idle temp would be. Right now its at 40-45degrees c. Crazy.

Edited by Blank
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181031&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo

Im getting this one. I was looking at the 100i but i dont want to mount the radiator on my side panel. This one i could mount on the rear or top. 

Ill probably change the fans if my cooler master jet flos fit correctly. Ill test it out first to see what my idle temp would be. Right now its at 40-45degrees c. Crazy.

nh-d14 vs corsair h100

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018

H100vsNH-D14.png

that thing is gigantic. Ill try it out. Toms hardware did a bunch of tests with the D14 against water cooling. Nh-d14 won but the only thing im worried about is the weight of it on my mobo. I guess ill just havw to be careful moving.

Edited by Blank

Building a pc is a hassle. 

-RMA'd The psu

-Returning two fans due to squeaky noise

-Returning Heat sink due to noise and inadequate cooling. then i have to return another one I ordered to replace it because i just bought a noctua.

FFS.

Just got the fans in today. 

Turns out its not the fan making noise. Well it is,but the noise is from the chassis fan 2 header. Dont know how to fix it so im just not gonna use that plug.The noctua should come in today as well. Excited to see how its gonna do with my temps. 

Also, my psu is rated pretty high. The noise only comes in every now and then but the internet says RMA just to be sure.

Just got the fans in today. 

Turns out its not the fan making noise. Well it is,but the noise is from the chassis fan 2 header. Dont know how to fix it so im just not gonna use that plug.The noctua should come in today as well. Excited to see how its gonna do with my temps. 

Also, my psu is rated pretty high. The noise only comes in every now and then but the internet says RMA just to be sure.

PSU is so dangerous if it isn't working right. I would have done the same.

Changing the PSU seemed to fix the chassis fan noise. 

Also Fedex here are a bunch of assholes. Waited till I went out to dinner to come by deliver the package. Now I have to wait another day or two for them to come back and give me my noctua fan. 

Changing the PSU seemed to fix the chassis fan noise. 

Also Fedex here are a bunch of assholes. Waited till I went out to dinner to come by deliver the package. Now I have to wait another day or two for them to come back and give me my noctua fan. 

Does Fedex let you presign? I know both UPS and DHL do.

No. I got a text message from them at 4 in the morning saying it will come in today (Sunday). Probably not since i looked at the tracking and it hasn't left the facility.