fallout 4

Deathstar

Im sure they'll come out with a collectors edition. I didnt get them for the last two and felt like i missed out so. Here take my money!

Im sure they'll come out with a collectors edition. I didnt get them for the last two and felt like i missed out so. Here take my money!

Didn't they announce some "Pipboy version"? Something similar at least. It wouldn't surprise me if the collectors editions are mostly already preordered/sold.

Didn't they announce some "Pipboy version"? Something similar at least. It wouldn't surprise me if the collectors editions are mostly already preordered/sold.

Its not even out yet. Or at least i havent heard news of it. I checked Gamestop a couple days ago there werent any in their system.

A lot of them were probably sold with the intention of reselling. You might be able to get them nearer the release date if you keep an eye out.

If they are sold out i'm sure they'll make more. 

A lot of them were probably sold with the intention of reselling. You might be able to get them nearer the release date if you keep an eye out.

If they are sold out i'm sure they'll make more.

Yeah it'd make sense to

Looking into it, It doesnt look as appealing to me as the new vegas one did. And this one doesnt even have a season pass included.

Looking into it, It doesnt look as appealing to me as the new vegas one did. And this one doesnt even have a season pass included.

how not?

make skyrim but better in fallout universe. fnv was from obsidian published by bethesda iirc. there's a reason fallout 3 was better than fnv.