fallout 4

Deathstar

Yeah I got it. Played it for about 3 hours but didn't achieve a great deal - also didn't really venture off the main path yet. I want to get past, what feels like, the tutorial quests and then I'll go wandering.

My boyfriend has been no lifing this for a couple days, I don't really get it but I cheated and looked up what happened to Shaun hueheuehuehe

I should get some new games,

but it seems people play them for a month or two and move on,

for 70$ a game for 2 months maybe of fun time

doesn't sound worth it

Pick up Fallout 3 or New Vegas on Steam for <$5 when they're inevitably on sale this holiday season. If you like them, you'll understand. If you don't, no big deal.

I should get some new games,but it seems people play them for a month or two and move on, for 70$ a game for 2 months maybe of fun time doesn't sound worth it

Pick up Fallout 3 or New Vegas on Steam for <$5 when they're inevitably on sale this holiday season. If you like them, you'll understand. If you don't, no big deal.

I'd recommend NV over 3. Also recommend Oblivion or Morrowind but they both differ from the experience fallout 4 would provide.

was gonna get steam at one point

but again :/

Go for it. It's free to create an account and you can add all your current games to it. Very convenient, even if you never buy games from them.

Never played any of the Fallout games, except Fallout Shelter on my phone XD I don't have the game so I'm watching H20 Delirious (youtuber) play it haha Looks amazing