fallout 4

Deathstar

Looking into it, It doesnt look as appealing to me as the new vegas one did. And this one doesnt even have a season pass included.

how not?

make skyrim but better in fallout universe. fnv was from obsidian published by bethesda iirc. there's a reason fallout 3 was better than fnv.

I meant the pip boy package. FNV collectors edition looked awesome

fallout 3 was better than fnv.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to sign off on that.

I'm with Dstar on this one. There wasn't a lot in it but Fallout 3 is my winner.

I think a lot of people look at them through nostalgia glasses. I played NV, then 3, then went back and played NV again, and I actually found it a more enjoyable experience, particularly the DLC. Now, I think both are great, but I would object to anyone saying 3 is clearly superior.

I think a lot of people look at them through nostalgia glasses. I played NV, then 3, then went back and played NV again, and I actually found it a more enjoyable experience, particularly the DLC. Now, I think both are great, but I would object to anyone saying 3 is clearly superior.

To be fair I haven't played all of the NV DLC's yet. (I'm currently in the middle of a NV playthrough).

I just enjoyed the story and characters of 3 more. I know that there are fewer memorable characters when compared to the array in NV, but they stuck with me.

Make sure you do everything you can before you lock in your faction. On my first play through, I found the quest line lacking. On the second, I pulled a guide which told me the last question for each faction I could do before locking them in. I did a ton more side quests and pseudo main quests the second play through because of it. And yeah, the DLC is very cool.

I would estimate I skipped about half of the possible main sub quests my first time through, and that's not even counting the end game quests for each faction. There are a ton of quests just on the Strip.

Have you guys watched the entire E3 footage of Fallout 4, btw?

There's one thing that I'm not sure about:

Spoiler

My issue is that if you have it available, you'll use it. And by using it you're likely to miss out on stumbling across things you would struggle to miss on foot. I'm worried exploration will become more of a conscious task.

Depends on how it works. The idea of getting a little elevation and not having to kill every fucking gecko I run into would be lovely.

Yeah I played it a bit while I was on holiday and had no internet connection. Haven't touched it since I've been back.

It's a pretty good time waste but not enough to keep you entertained when there are other things to do.

Just read their FAQs. Ipad 2 not supported. Thats why it kept crashing. It was a pretty entertaining game. 

• 4 months later...