Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Yea, he would be a solid QB if he didn't turn the ball over so damn much. His decision making was terrible his first 4 years as a Bear. Then last year his decision making looked like it was starting to show improvement under our new head coach. This year he regressed back to his old ways.

Edited by J Biebs

First place team got upset by the 8th seed (Winner of my game plays them next):

Untitled_zps5ab5133a.png

2nd place team vs 7th (Thank god they're on the opposite side of the playoff bracket):

Untitled1_zps172322e5.png

3rd/6th place game is on pace to end 68-71

I was actually 6-3 at one point this season after winning 4 straight games putting up 120+ in each game. I bragged HARD about my team to Tristan (I didn't want to be THAT guy and rosterbate/talk shit to my leaguemates, plus Tristan loves to listen to me) and promptly lost my next 3 games, barely slid into the playoffs in the end.

Never bragging about my team or talking to Tristan about FF ever again  :mellow: 

Of course Cam would have a fucking phenomenal game. Irritated the hell out of me lol. I've had to earn every single one of my wins. All of my wins and losses were close games. I have the 3rd most points for and the most points against out of those that made the playoffs.

By earn, I mean we had a person that auto drafted and didn't even check this league. I played him early (and lost) so none of his players had byes. When his players had byes or got injured all my friends had free wins for like 6-7 weeks in a row lol. 

Edited by J Biebs

Lol. Is it 1ppr or .5ppr? Either way, good luck!

Also, Kenny Stills sucks ass, is the Bears secondary bad enough to warrant me starting him over Lamar Miller one more time next week if I win? 

Well the Saints had their worst blowout in the Sean Payton era. No one would have expected that. But yea bears secondary is trashed. We have a retarded defensive coordinator. Tannehill looked like an elite qb against the Bears. Brady played catch with Gronk and Lafell. rodgers played catch with Nelson and Cobb twice this year. DeMarco Murray ate our defense up. We have no defense man.

Start all TEs and WRs that play the Bears. Saints are going to rip us a new asshole.

Also I'd like to revise this. Start all TEs and WRs with average to elite qbs.

Geno Smith and Teddy Bridgewater are terrible qbs, therefore Decker and Patterson were unable to produce any fantasy points. 

Edited by J Biebs

Probably going to lose next week though. Had a retarded friend that traded jamaal Charles for Wallace and Ben Tate only because Charles had a slow start. Also he picked uo CJ anderson from the wire. Now the guys team is stacked.

This what I'm up against. He scored 161.42 points this week. Second highest was 139 and I came in third with 135 lol. He's been like this every week since he picked up CJ Anderson off the wire >.>

21boffc.png

Godspeed. The "super team" in my league, actually pretty similar to that one, you can see in the pic above he posted 153 in standard scoring with a 0 from one of his WR slots. Maybe the other team can knock him out in the semifinals (the guy has dez, Julio, and jordy) so I won't have to play him if I make the finals lol.