Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Final two matchups:

Me vs my friend Kyle (going to change defense to Carolina after waivers)

ek5duu.png

The other two:

23hahyo.png

I'm hoping Jamaal Charles will sit out.. injured his ankle.

Edited by J Biebs

Kenny Stills vs Bears no doubt. I can't stress enough how bad the Bears secondary is. 

Tre mason only because the Rams are hurting at the qb spot and Arizona has one of the best secondaries in the NFL. If the Rams are going to beat the Cardinals it has to be done on the ground.

Lamar Miller vs the Pats. The Dolphins need to establish a run game in order to be effective in the pass game. Pats are another team with a solid secondary. Revis completely shutdown Allen last week. 

Edited by J Biebs

I'm not 100% confident with miller over Crowell. I just know that the Browns have no passing game so it makes that team easy to defend against. If Manziel starts I would definitely consider Crowell because of his read option ability

Edited by J Biebs

Haha thanks. I'll definitely hold on to him.. don't know if I'll use him though. Herron has been solid for me all because Richardson is a baddie. 

Lol yea you posted it over 30 hours after the fact lol. Anyone that watched any type of sports network has known this :P

A couple of things are happening here:

1. Jay Cutler stays healthy for a possible trade

2. Marc Trestman trying to prove that it was Jay Cutler's fault and not his (to save his job which is not salvageable)

They ARE NOT benching him with the hopes that Jimmy Clausen will do better than him. Jimmy Clausen is 1-9 as a starter and has thrown 3 TDs in 10 games. 

My dream scenario:

We pick up Harbaugh and trade our draft pick + Jay for Titans overall draft pick. We pick up Mariota. ESPN is predicting that Harbaugh will not accept Michigan's 6 year - 48 million dollar offer. He is considering it though. 

Edited by J Biebs