So not fair

Krystal

My bf recovers his account, and the hacker left him with 99 Mining & Smithing.

I recover my account last night, and what the fuck do I get? My character has a fucking penis and some random dueling shit in my inventory. Oh, no new 99's either. (Bf: As if they had anything to pick from! >_>) I'll find out next week if my bank has anything.. doubtful lol.

Anyways, James is an asshole and said he wouldn't stop pestering me until I posted, so hi. <3

Yeah, but it's all good. I'm just glad I have it back. I was horrified when I looked up myself on highscores the other day and got an error "That player was not found." Screw you. I probably won't play again, at least not actively. It's just that I put 5 years into that account, and it pissed me off that some filthy bastard got his dirty hands on it. >_>

I'm betting that my santa hat and money's gone lol.

Least he gave me 23 Dungeoneering, whatever that is. :P

I wonder how many Gladz even remember me now. Linda, Rafi, Cross, James.. Death.. Josh (P.S. War Eagle!).. uhh.. yeah.

Edited by Krystal

But.. I don't want a penis. They're icky. Not saying I'm lesbian or anything, but.. I just don't want one on me. :(

Jade. <3 How many more babies do you have these days? Poor guy. Can't do anything without protection without spitting out a new kid. ;)

@Beep: yeah, I made a lot of pixel sigs back then :o twas fun

Edited by Krystal

Oh good. ^_^ 3 is a good number imo.

Yea, '08 was pretty brief. x.x The people who will truly remember me would be from my times as a RoR / Council. God that was so long ago. Like.. '04? o.O

But hi nonetheless. I do remember you. o:

Edited by Krystal

OH LOOK IT'S THE ONLY BITCH TO BEAT ME IN GLADZ' COMBAT TRAINING COMPETITION.

I HOPE THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING WELL FOR YOU.

Hahahahaha. <3 Muse

Things are going swimmingly. How are you? =P

I can't complain too much. They won't give me access to insomniac boards though, so that's kind of two dudes making out with each other.

Insomniac boards were boss. Fucking weird at times, but still boss.

Oh damn. You're in Iowa. Guess we're neighbors now. I'm up in Madison these days. o:

Yeah, but it's all good. I'm just glad I have it back. I was horrified when I looked up myself on highscores the other day and got an error "That player was not found." Screw you. I probably won't play again, at least not actively. It's just that I put 5 years into that account, and it pissed me off that some filthy bastard got his dirty hands on it. >_>

same feelings exactly. I was like "hey, fuck you! I'm not playing it but that doesn't mean you can have it."

and sup! Playin anything right now?