So not fair

Krystal

Ohi Krystal, you seem familiar to me, were you ever in Scarlet Empire?

Edited by KiIIer Cam

Yeah, but it's all good. I'm just glad I have it back. I was horrified when I looked up myself on highscores the other day and got an error "That player was not found." Screw you. I probably won't play again, at least not actively. It's just that I put 5 years into that account, and it pissed me off that some filthy bastard got his dirty hands on it. >_>

same feelings exactly. I was like "hey, fuck you! I'm not playing it but that doesn't mean you can have it."

and sup! Playin anything right now?

Exactly! And when I logged in, I seriously dragged its ass all the way to Fally to get my vagina back. My bf is like "Oh come on. Why do you care? You're never gonna play it." I don't want a penis, damn it!

Eh, I'm still playing WoW right now. Bf & I are probably going to try out Diablo 3 & Guild Wars 2 when they come out and see how those games are. =]

Hi, Krystal.

HELLO!

Hi2u both :3

It's you. :sly:

CRAZY <3 It is indeed. :sly:

Life is not fair. :disapproval:

I know, man. It sucks. I want 99 mining/smithing like my bf. Hmph.

Hello!

Hello there

Hiya

Krystal! <3

Hey ya'll. <3

I was briefly, yeah. I joined SE about.. half a year? Before I quit for WoW. Funny thing is, for a while there, half our raid consisted of SE members. If you remember Desert Fog, Earwing, Floridaguy.. and ughhh there's another one.. they call him Spencer. I can't remember his RSN though.

I was briefly, yeah. I joined SE about.. half a year? Before I quit for WoW. Funny thing is, for a while there, half our raid consisted of SE members. If you remember Desert Fog, Earwing, Floridaguy.. and ughhh there's another one.. they call him Spencer. I can't remember his RSN though.

I play StarCraft 2 with Bryan :)

Oh shit, seriously? Haha. Gotta love that guy. He's like a brother to me. =)

I think I still owe you gp's for my sig you made me :trollface:

LOL yanno... I think you might haha.

Make me a sig, Krystal pl0x.

Kay. <3

ughhh I keep saying I'm gonna get into making WoW sigs for friends to use on MMO (it's like wow's rsc) but I haven't gotten around to it lol.

Tell Graham that Cam says hi :)

hi hi krystal :)

Hi.. Krista. Oshit. Similar name. You must be cool. ;)<3

If you still live where I think you told me that you lived, I drive by your neighborhood everyday.

I live off of Fish Hatch, same place as last year. =]

Really you'll make me one?

Not pixel, but maybeeee cartoon sig if it's nothing too complex.

Tell Graham that Cam says hi :)

I shall. :)

heya

Hey Emmy! <3