So not fair

Krystal

Surprise me? XD

Noes. D: idk what you want

Hey Krystal, been ages

Taz! Omghi. :o

Yeah, I drive down Fishhatch every morning.

Holy shit really? Small world haha.

I remember yous.

In the mountains. Wait, wrong game. Fuck. But yeah, I remember you too. =)

Btw, Cam, Graham said "Oh wow, he's in Gladz now? He was in SE for a long time." And he says hey. <3

Edited by Krystal

You Barners needed all four quarters and an onside kick to beat Utah State at home :youmad:

<3

I didn't watch the game, but yeah.... I heard it was pretty horrible. I've seen Auburn have many bad starts to their seasons though and somehow turn it around.. so.. it's still early. Hopefully they'll survive without Cam (NOT SCAM DAMNIT >_<) this year. Either way, they're still more fun to watch than the Badgers (sorry guys, Big Ten is just too lax compared to SEC), so I'll forever be a fan despite being up here in Wisconsin. <3 It was pretty adorable seeing the celebrations around here last year just for Badgers GETTING INTO the Rose Bowl. @_@

Also. A&M is seriously going to SEC?? Not really much of a SouthEASTERN Conference anymore, is it? Hmph.

Edited by Krystal

What the fuckkk, have you always lived in Wisconsin?

Also, hi! I don't manage to get to this board as often as I'd like!

Nope. I was in Alabama, but I moved up here a year and a half ago.

Oh man, you have noooo idea. It's black to white. Crazy difference. @_@

racist, btw how's life treating you?

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Fine. I'll grab some spray paint and paint the snow black then!

I've been doing swell. Definitely better off now than I used to be. :] How are you Emmy? <3

Fine. I'll grab some spray paint and paint the snow black then!

I've been doing swell. Definitely better off now than I used to be. :] How are you Emmy? <3

Doing awesome.

Well the Big 10 is obviously boring. And yes, apparently aTm is going to be added. I'm not too worried about the geography. We get the Texas TV market :reporter:

So true. Still seems weird though! Then again, nobody's names work well anymore. Big 12 certainly isn't 12 now. Neither is 10 .. 10. They really weren't thinking when they put numbers in their names, hmmm. o:

I just wish I wasn't so out of place up here hahaha. Everyone wearing their Badger gear, and I'm still sporting Auburn. At least I didn't have a previous team for NFL, so picking up the Packers was easy for me. And uh. They won the Super Bowl last year (while Auburn won NCAA, holy fuck. good season for me!), so I guess it's a good choice. Yay.

It took a while for me to figure out what the equivalent to an AL v AU game is for here.. apparently Packers & Bears REALLY hate each other. Man, people were psyched over that one. O_o

Edited by Krystal