Call of Duty Thread

Jake

I personally think that they need to change the game A LOT. I don't even plan on buying any more Call of Duty games. They're all the same thing, just different eras. :|

Infinity Ward should learn to be professional and fix stuff that they create as well, Modern Warfare 2 was horrible.

Well i sold back ma Black Ops, just didn't really like it too much. I'm not sure if I'll keep MW3, i'll give it a shot, though. I've always like the Modern Warfares more than the Treyarch ones. Modern Warfare 2 itself was not horrible, but they just took forever to fix anything (model 1887s) and didn't listen to much community feedback ie not getting rid of tactical insertion.

The first of the mordern warfares i thought was the best, black ops its alright thought it would of been alot better though, they do need to improve if they bring out another, not gonna bother with mw3

Blackops had the right idea with COD points and whatnot, but they should have made it so the 'nades, perks, ammo and shit like that were provisional and you had to buy more lol.

I've gotten back into Black Ops. Of course, all I can really stand is Search, but I feel like that stays true to CS and the like, and I don't have to constantly rage.

Plus going 1v5 and winning is the best video game rush I've ever had

I personally think that they need to change the game A LOT.

Why's that

It's all the same thing, every game. The campaigns are even similar. The only difference is the gun names, the maps, the era (usually) and the teams (Seals/Marines/Spetsnaz/etc.)

Why's that

It's all the same thing, every game. The campaigns are even similar. The only difference is the gun names, the maps, the era (usually) and the teams (Seals/Marines/Spetsnaz/etc.)

Fair enough! I completely agree, but they're stuck releasing once per year and they gotta do what they have to do. Where else could they really go with it?

The death of Call of Duty. The new Frostbite 2 game engine blows me away.

Probably going to end up buying this instead of the next CoD

Why's that

Fair enough! I completely agree, but they're stuck releasing once per year and they gotta do what they have to do. Where else could they really go with it?

No idea! They were creative at the beginning and I give them that, now they just need another spark. :|

battlefield > cod !

Battlefield players can play cod.

Cod players cant play battlefield.

Edited by Popeye

I've never played Battlefield, but it looks bad ass.

CoD has annoying players. Once a person finds an over-powered gun, everyone uses it. (Ak74u/FAMAS)

think it's worth picking up bf:bc2?

At this point, who knows. But it may be fairly cheap now. Problem is, I'd say most people play the Vietnam content pack these days, which costs like 800 or 1200 MS points. You're probably better off just waiting for BF3.