Call of Duty Thread

Jake

I wouldn't recommend BFBC 2, i didn't really like it. Always felt like I was hitting the shit out of someone and they wouldn't ever die. The vehicles and players roles are pretty fun, but the only way I'll like 3 is if they make some significant changes.

think it's worth picking up bf:bc2?

At this point, who knows. But it may be fairly cheap now. Problem is, I'd say most people play the Vietnam content pack these days, which costs like 800 or 1200 MS points. You're probably better off just waiting for BF3.

Got it, and it came with a cose for the Vietnam content. This is fun as hell once you get to know it.

think it's worth picking up bf:bc2?

At this point, who knows. But it may be fairly cheap now. Problem is, I'd say most people play the Vietnam content pack these days, which costs like 800 or 1200 MS points. You're probably better off just waiting for BF3.

Got it, and it came with a cose for the Vietnam content. This is fun as hell once you get to know it.

buy onslaught, flying Apaches makes that game worth the money

Have any tips for me Jholm?

Try to mark targets by pressing the back button if you see them but don't really have a shot at killing them, or just spam it if you're sniping. It'll mark the enemies for your whole team and give you an assist.

Might've already picked up on that. Other than that, I can't think of any specific advice. :P

Try to mark targets by pressing the back button if you see them but don't really have a shot at killing them, or just spam it if you're sniping. It'll mark the enemies for your whole team and give you an assist.

Might've already picked up on that. Other than that, I can't think of any specific advice. :P

Any gun drastically better/worse than the others?

Any gun drastically better/worse than the others?

Not really. Much more balance than Call of Duty :reporter:

Honestly i like both series

Sadly thought cod i only log on when i have a few friends on that way i know i have a team that know what their doing and aren't going to get spawn trapped easily.

Personally the overpowered guns in that game make it extremly boring and thats why i rarely ever use the aks or famas anymore.

Main guns i use Kapris/scorpion,mp5k,m16,fn fal, m14, Dragnovth (pretty sure spelled that wrong), m60 (awlays fun to spray with) and the last unlockable shotgun (can't remeber the name) other wise i run pistols alot!!!

Battlefield i think is just amazing with map size and rush how you move up locations and can spawn on team members. Guns are pretty fair in that game but saying that a game doesn't have something overpowered in it is kind ridiculous. But like cod i can only enjoy it for so long without playing with friends or screwing around with teammates.

I loved this about playing that. They should really have that feature in every shooter, it helps out so much. I've always been more impressed with all Battlefields and Medal of Honor which was made using the same game engine from the same people then any Call of Duty game. It is a shame though that more people don't feel the same.

Edited by Sheckky
Tyrannosawr

and i thought call of duty was bad? bad company has the worst bullshit of any game i've ever played, ever

because it takes more than 3 bullets to kill someone?

and i thought call of duty was bad? bad company has the worst bullshit of any game i've ever played, ever

Because sniper bullets actually follow the laws of gravity?

I wouldn't recommend BFBC 2, i didn't really like it. Always felt like I was hitting the shit out of someone and they wouldn't ever die. The vehicles and players roles are pretty fun, but the only way I'll like 3 is if they make some significant changes.

pretttty much

I personally think that they need to change the game A LOT. I don't even plan on buying any more Call of Duty games. They're all the same thing, just different eras. :|

Infinity Ward should learn to be professional and fix stuff that they create as well, Modern Warfare 2 was horrible.

so is any sports game...the games a first person shooter not much you can change without changing what COD is.

Because sniper bullets actually follow the laws of gravity?

From OMG VIDEO GAMEZ ARE NOT LIKE REALLLL LIFE to OMG VIDEO GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPER REALIZESTINC in just two posts

The matchmaking system blows, teams are never even, most games are spent destroying tanks and getting spawned on because your dumbass team doesn't even try for the objective

Beastykiller

I got black ops in the mail a week ago and I honestly think I've played it like twice. Sticks and stones seems like the only fun game to play on it. I plan on selling it and go back to Qs in mw2.