Steve Jobs Dead

Matt Wah

Can't say i'm surprised after Jack Layton passed away, cancer progresses very fast. Lots of respect for someone who never gave up even when Apple was headed into the gutter at the beginning of the 21st. He turned it all around and now you can't walk 10 meters without seeing someone with an Apple product. A true 21st century icon of innovation.

Edited by Power20024

I suppose that good man is up for debate. Innovator, not so much.

I've never met him in real life. How do I, or anyone that never actually met him, know that he's a good man? He could be a complete dick for all I know.

Innovator? If I'm not mistaken, Bill Gates had a Tablet PC released a few years before the iPad. Also, I prefer his Zune over iPod anyday. The battery lasts x3 as long. I could listen to mine for an hour every day for a week before it's halfway dead. My iPod battery lasted.. a day, and you could actually see the battery bar degenerating as I turned music louder.

I suppose that good man is up for debate. Innovator, not so much.

I've never met him in real life. How do I, or anyone that never actually met him, know that he's a good man? He could be a complete dick for all I know.

Innovator? If I'm not mistaken, Bill Gates had a Tablet PC released a few years before the iPad. Also, I prefer his Zune over iPod anyday. The battery lasts x3 as long. I could listen to mine for an hour every day for a week before it's halfway dead. My iPod battery lasted.. a day, and you could actually see the battery bar degenerating as I turned music louder.

You don't seem to understand what the word "innovator" means.

[respect]It's a shame that he's gone.[/respect] If you can successfully market inferior products for ridiculous prices, you're doing something right, I guess...

Edited by KiIIer Cam

He was such a good man and innovator! Such a loss!

How?

for starters he created pixar. he was also the co-founder of apple, got fired, came back to a shit hole of a company and made apple the most valuable publicly-traded company in the world.

u mirin'?

He was a true innovator of our time. I'm glad his wife and kids will never have to worry about money after his death— he deserved it, even if his salary was only $1 a year!