Steve Jobs Dead

Matt Wah

155,000. That is the average number of people that die each day world wide. Why is everyone posting about 1 and not the other 154,999?

Or what about those who make advancements in the sciences?

KmCzW.png

155,000. That is the average number of people that die each day world wide. Why is everyone posting about 1 and not the other 154,999?

Because the other 154,999 had absolute zero impact on my life. None whatsoever. You honestly can't be this dense.

Or what about those who make advancements in the sciences?

KmCzW.png

Also had zero impact on my life.

Only Apple product that I own is an iPhone. But even if I owned not a single Apple product, it wouldn't change the fact that his iPod and particularly his iPhone changed our lives. Would someone have come up with these things eventually? Probably. But he's the one who did, and as such, deserves a polite tip of the cap.

Speaking of people who died yesterday, Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth passed away. I doubt many of you know who the hell he is, but he was a big deal in Birmingham for a very long time due to his involvement in the civil rights movement.

Speaking of people who died yesterday, Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth passed away. I doubt many of you know who the hell he is, but he was a big deal in Birmingham for a very long time due to his involvement in the civil rights movement.

"Didn't influence my life /care."

I'm white, nbd

"Didn't influence my life /care."

Caring isn't an on/off switch. It's a continuum. Were my parents to die, it would garner a certain response from me. That response would be stronger than if one of my friends died. That response would be stronger than if one of my acquaintances died. That response would be stronger than if someone I don't know but had an impact on my life (i.e. Steve Jobs) died. That response is stronger than if someone I don't know, didn't have an impact on my life, but was a good human being (i.e.Shuttlesworth) died. That response is stronger than if someone I know literally nothing about died.

Stop being an idiot. You don't come off as enlightened. You come off as dense and immature.

Edited by Joshjrn

"I can't care about all of them so why care about any of them."

Stop being an idiot. You don't come off as enlightened. You come off as dense and immature.

out of the two of you, for saying something like this directed at the person instead of his arguement. You come off as an ass. :dan:

out of the two of you, for saying something like this directed at the person instead of his arguement. You come off as an ass. :dan:

I can live with that ;)

O.o

I can live with that ;)

Good, as it seems you are a natural at it

And as long as you keep it out here and off of Intel, you can go on being so good at what you are a natural at ;)

lol? i think you should stay off the intel forums. If you cant have an debate without having to turn to some kind of Ad Hominem arguements.