Last post wins!

shallow

4 minutes ago, Runekaappi said:

Fine. Life´s hectic like always. And it´s finally getting cooler here in Finland

I hope life is hectic in a good way to some extent, at least! I'm glad it's cooling down -- enjoy the Fall! :3

7 hours ago, Runekaappi said:

Fine. Life´s hectic like always. And it´s finally getting cooler here in Finland

it dropped from like 30° C to 10° C overnight. Freezing!

4 hours ago, Kristi said:

It was like 85F here today. Still Summer. Can't wait for it to get cooler :3

Ugh was over 100 inland and high 80s at the beach. This weekend is supposed to be brutal. Sooo can’t wait for the cold! 

Happy Saturday, friends! :yay:

It looks like I'll be working in the rain today! What a nice change of pace from all that intense sunshine. ^_^

A late happy Saturday to you all. Anyone here into classical music, particularly piano? I'm looking for recommendations.

Edited by radioattack
punctuation
2 hours ago, radioattack said:

Anyone here into classical music, particularly piano? I'm looking for recommendations.

What kinds of recommendations are you looking for? Do you want to listen, or to play? If the former, what sort of piece do you enjoy? If the latter, what do you wish to play? :P

Holistically, some quintessential classical pieces for the piano include Beethoven's "Moonlight" Sonata; Chopin's Nocturne in E♭ major, Op. 9, No. 2; Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20; Beethoven's Für Elise; Liszt's Liebestraum No. 3 in A♭ major; Brahms's "Wiegenlied;" and Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Op. 20. These are all widely considered excellent compositions, and both reasonable and fulfilling to play. :3

Edited by Sirsir
Missed one in boldface~
18 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

What kinds of recommendations are you looking for? Do you want to listen, or to play?

Holistically, some quintessential classical pieces for the piano include Beethoven's "Moonlight" Sonata; Chopin's Nocturne in E♭ major, Op. 9, No. 2; Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 20; Beethoven's Für Elise; Liszt's Liebestraum No. 3 in A♭ major; Brahms's "Wiegenlied;" and Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Op. 20. These are all widely considered excellent compositions, and both reasonable and fulfilling to play. :3

I'd like to listen and broaden my horizons :) I will give those compositions a listen!

I hope you'll enjoy them! There's nothing quite like classical music. ^_^

~~~~~

13 hours ago, Chopper75 said:

Damn make sure you bring some extra clothes my guy!!

I somehow completely missed this before; sorry!

I did indeed, though fortunately it didn't prove necessary today. Thank you for looking out! <3