Last post wins!

shallow

1 minute ago, thegreatwha said:

It's possible. But....

That's true! <3

But in the end, I think it's important to take the context into mind. Consider what Abyss Runecrafting as a vehicle for social change impels:

gift-box.gif

3 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

That's true! <3

But in the end, I think it's important to take the context into mind. Consider what Abyss Runecrafting as a vehicle for social change impels:

gift-box.gif

True. But hey, it's only one run after charges. 

Now, what are your current goals in-game atm Raza?

6 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

True. But hey, it's only one run after charges. 

This is true. I should do Souls one of these days! :)

7 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Now, what are your current goals in-game atm Raza?

Bankstanding! But I suppose I should have some goals beyond that...

For the short term, Yak Track. For the medium term, 120 Dungeoneering and then 120 Slayer. For the long term, Master Quest Cape.

How about you, Martin? :3

Is there anyone in this topic that really enjoys girl scout cookies?

But of course!

Tagalongs are a specialty in this area, or at least were years ago. Absolutely delicious. 😋

52 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Oh and cats. Can't forget about cats... And dogs!

You summoned me? 😉

51 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Yak Track. For the medium term, 120 Dungeoneering and then 120 Slayer. For the long term, Master Quest Cape.

51 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

How about you, Martin? :3

--------

Tagalongs are a specialty in this area, or at least were years ago. Absolutely delicious. 😋

That silly spear tip atm. Praying I don't go longer at it than @Red Rat17. 🙏 however I accept the commitment. Treasure trails, of course. Going for that ever elusive blood dye. And then what else? Maybe I'll start back up with the trim reqs again. Idk. So want to improve with pvm'ing. Gotta grab an fsoa and some other things soon enough. Idk. We'll see. 

and tagalogs are pretty yummy. It feels like years since I've eaten girl scout cookies. I don't know why this reminds me I need to finish that home made carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Been putting that silly thing off for weeks! :(

7 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Please tell us everything! 🐈 🐕

A picture is worth 1000 w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶... I mean cats

qqxvz6Z.jpg

15 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

That silly spear tip atm. Praying I don't go longer at it than @Red Rat17. 🙏 however I accept the commitment. Treasure trails, of course. Going for that ever elusive blood dye. And then what else? Maybe I'll start back up with the trim reqs again. Idk. So want to improve with pvm'ing. Gotta grab an fsoa and some other things soon enough. Idk. We'll see. 

It seems that you have a lot of excellent potential goals in your future! Set them based on your interests at the time, so that you'll most enjoy working towards them. Best of luck!

For now, let's hope that the Spear Tip won't take too much longer. <3

15 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

and tagalogs are pretty yummy. It feels like years since I've eaten girl scout cookies. I don't know why this reminds me I need to finish that home made carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Been putting that silly thing off for weeks! :(

I'll hope for more cookies in your future. ^_^

Depending on how far along you are, you may want to start afresh on that cake! It already sounds delicious, and I have every faith you'll end up impressing even the Girl Scouts with it~

~~~~~

14 hours ago, Xufiie said:

A picture is worth 1000 w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶... I mean cats

:aww:

So adorable! 😻

1 minute ago, Sirsir said:

I have every faith you'll end up impressing even the Girl Scouts with it~

I have zero intention of this. But hopefully it will appeal to my kids. We'll see!

I have zero intention of this. But hopefully it will appeal to my kids. We'll see!

That's what they all say in the beginning! :lol:

But, for real, I'm sure your kids will love it. <3

9 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

That's what they all say in the beginning! :lol:

But, for real, I'm sure your kids will love it. <3

Hi  :pinkyoshi: