Well holy crap

Blindmotion

LMFAO I am home after surgery and thought about old times, you guys are still kickin. Had to make a new account since I don't remember the old ones info. Gonna hop in game to! Had to make a new account there as well.

Any oldies still around? I'm talking about the 2002 guys, I think that's when I played

Edited by Blindmotion

Rafi is dead :(

RIP

I remember him. I think I checked back on the forums and heard about that. Some of you may hate me for asking, but is lamuse still around spamming lol?

Oh yea if anyone wants to add me in game that I might know rsn is blindmotion. used to be blindmotion1 but that account is dust or something or hacked who knows. By by party hats lol

Edited by Blindmotion

RIP

I remember him. I think I checked back on the forums and heard about that. Some of you may hate me for asking, but is lamuse still around spamming lol?

Unfortunately.

RIP

Unfortunately.

lol he didn't always spam trust me. He was a big gladz go getter for a while there. What about pequ? I'm trying to remember names. Dangerboy, I know finaltank quite playing, umm i saw that urza made a post somewhere when i glanced at forums, does jerico still pop in once in a while? Help me think of the oldest gladz you know!

Well look who it fucking is.

KEK! Long fuckin time dude. Long time. This is a different game now I noticed. apparently I have a sling to throw rocks with at the moment.

KEK! Long fuckin time dude. Long time. This is a different game now I noticed. apparently I have a sling to throw rocks with at the moment.

Runescape is super gay now. All the cool kids just hang around the forums and shit up the boards.

Have fun though.

Runescape is super gay now. All the cool kids just hang around the forums and shit up the boards.

Have fun though.

lol i just need a time waster now. I quite serious gaming. kicked the wow habit becuase well, that got super gay as well. waiting to find my next mmo for a decade. but i thought it would be half fun to at least have a bullshit toon to play on since my old one is jacked.

Have fun though.

lol i just need a time waster now. I quite serious gaming. kicked the wow habit becuase well, that got super gay as well. waiting to find my next mmo for a decade. but i thought it would be half fun to at least have a bullshit toon to play on since my old one is jacked.

Play FPS games. Get Killing Floor, or pirate Dead Island and play LAN with me.

Have fun though.

Play FPS games. Get Killing Floor, or pirate Dead Island and play LAN with me.

Ill look into those. Currently all I have is crysis 2, lost planet 2 and space marines as far as fps games go

Yeah, lots of old names around. Rafi is still around, yep. Jerico very occasionally drops by. Joe Jenninz plays pretty actively now. Sure you'll find more by just sticking around.

Yeah, lots of old names around. Rafi is still around, yep. Jerico very occasionally drops by. Joe Jenninz plays pretty actively now. Sure you'll find more by just sticking around.

Well shit is there anyway I can be a butler for the guild for old times sake?

off for the night. ill check in tomorrow. good to see some old names around here though.

Edited by Blindmotion

RIP

Unfortunately.

It was a tragic affair. God himself was so torn up at the loss that he descended from heaven to continue playing on Rafi's character and be a Gladiator for him.