Well holy crap

Blindmotion

Rafi is dead :(

RIP

I remember him. I think I checked back on the forums and heard about that. Some of you may hate me for asking, but is lamuse still around spamming lol?

Unfortunately.

lol he didn't always spam trust me. He was a big gladz go getter for a while there. What about pequ? I'm trying to remember names. Dangerboy, I know finaltank quite playing, umm i saw that urza made a post somewhere when i glanced at forums, does jerico still pop in once in a while? Help me think of the oldest gladz you know!

Aww I didn't even see this. Flattery will only get you everywhere with me.

For those of you that don't know Seike and I were responsible for the spamming drills and war tactics that won the DS war that made Gladz the strongest clan in Runescape back in the days of yore.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Yo.

The gangs all here.

Too bad Thirddegree died saving a flaming bus full of children.

I heard he got thrown in jail in an attempt to contain his aura of awesome.

Rafi is dead :(

RIP

I remember him. I think I checked back on the forums and heard about that. Some of you may hate me for asking, but is lamuse still around spamming lol?

Unfortunately.

lol he didn't always spam trust me. He was a big gladz go getter for a while there. What about pequ? I'm trying to remember names. Dangerboy, I know finaltank quite playing, umm i saw that urza made a post somewhere when i glanced at forums, does jerico still pop in once in a while? Help me think of the oldest gladz you know!

Aww I didn't even see this. Flattery will only get you everywhere with me.

For those of you that don't know Seike and I were responsible for the spamming drills and war tactics that won the DS war that made Gladz the strongest clan in Runescape back in the days of yore.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Yeah, thanks for setting the bar ridiculously high.

Gracias! Damn the gang is coming out of the woodwork now!. Yea I did the coast guard thing, came home went to school and became a paramedic, and found a way to hurt myself and find yet another excuse to go back to school in the spring.

What happend to them trying to make this game a fullscreen 3d thing?

Edited by Blindmotion

Gracias! Damn the gang is coming out of the woodwork now!. Yea I did the coast guard thing, came home went to school and became a paramedic, and found a way to hurt myself and find yet another excuse to go back to school in the spring.

What happend to them trying to make this game a fullscreen 3d thing?

They did. You can adjust the display in the settings menu.