Would you rather….

MimiRulz

Thought I’d start something fun that my friends and I usually do when we’ve had a few ??

Rules are simple - pick one option or the other and the reason for your choice ??. Then post yours underneath. 

Ability to fly or breathe underwater? 

Free drinks! I may not always have a vehicle, but I’ll always be thirsty ?

Lick the bottom of a shoe or the inside of a strangers mouth. 

Oh that’s both gross but I guess random sessions in a club with strangers is no different so let me get that mouth ?

Would you rather know when you die or how you die?

Neither honestly, but probably how I die would be better.

Would you rather walk across hot coals or thousands of legos?

OMEGA ELOHIM
4 hours ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Neither honestly, but probably how I die would be better.

Would you rather walk across hot coals or thousands of legos?

Hot Coals. ?
Because Legos hurt like mfer but id wear boots either way for both.....? 

Would you rather have telekinesis or Telepathy?  

Edited by OMEGA ELOHIM

Telekinesis ever since what a woman wants I realized i dont want to hear what people are thinking

Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?

Goodness!

I would rather lose an arm because, ultimately, I would be able to continue a greater proportion of my work without an arm than without a leg.

Would you rather be reviled for wearing white socks with black shoes or for pouring the milk before the cereal?

Milk before the cereal, its the only proper way to eat Frosted Flakes, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

Would you rather have the ability to stop time but you can't control when it restarts or the ability to talk to and control animals, but they are major assholes to you? 

I would  talk to animals, I am from the east coast 2 hours from boston 2 hours from Nyc, I am used to talking to assholes and I have been accused of being one many times.

Would you rather swim in pool of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?

natasha095
7 hours ago, OMEGA ELOHIM said:

Would you rather have telekinesis or Telepathy?  

telekinesis because telepathy is already a thing 

natasha095
4 hours ago, Red Rat17 said:

Would you rather have the ability to stop time but you can't control when it restarts or the ability to talk to and control animals, but they are major assholes to you? 

both are already possible though so you have the ability to do both ?

natasha095

Would you rather have an infinite life existence based knowledge (not scientifically or like a memorization sort of thing but rather like how and why things are/meanings/purposes) or be extremely wealthy and create more products for people?

extremely wealthy and create more products for people, I would like to make a difference for better , too many wealthy just strive for more and more wealth more than they could ever possibly spend and do no good for their community or world . Hell I would even pay my fair share of taxes .

Would rather eat rib eye steak and au gratin potatoes for  2 years or lasagna?

Lasagna please. I love both, but I’m going to justify my decision by saying leftover lasagna tastes better than steak and….there more ways to make it. ??????

Ride a roller coaster for 24 hours straight or walk through the desert for 4 hours without water. 

I would definitely rather walk through the desert for four hours without water, as I have already done this. (Disclaimer: Not advised. :reporter:) Besides, you didn't specify what type of desert; coastal deserts, for instance, have a degree of humidity that ameliorates dehydration.

I couldn't imagine riding a roller coaster for 24 consecutive hours, especially as someone who gets quite airsick! Discomfort aside, that sounds like it could be very detrimental, to say the least. :dan:

Would you rather rather come across one horse-sized tarantula or 100 ordinary ones in your bedroom? (Sorry. ?)

2 hours ago, Sirsir said:

Would you rather rather come across one horse-sized tarantula or 100 ordinary ones in your bedroom? (Sorry. ?)

One horse sized one, because I could just shoot it with my .45 lol. Would make a hell of a mess, though. 

Would you rather have a car that doesn't need any kind of fuel to run but can only drive up to 60 mph, or would you rather have a car that can fly but costs $1 per mile in fuel?

53 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Would you rather rather come across one horse-sized tarantula or 100 ordinary ones in your bedroom?

i hate this question, i "know" they are harmless but I hate spiders and have arachnophobia but I would go with 100 ordinary ones in my room with 3 cans of hair spray and a bic lighter for the win.

Would you rather be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune? 

a car that doesn't need any kind of fuel to run but can only drive up to 60 mph would be awesome, I am old and got nothing but time.

Would you rather toilet paper a house or egg a house?