Would you rather….

MimiRulz

On 8/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, Sirsir said:

Would you rather see a Ringwraith or Voldemort the next time you open your front door?

Voldemort :) i'd love to say gotcha nose :)

Ability to teleport or superspeed?

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 7:19 PM, PapaLokiWolf said:

a car that doesn't need any kind of fuel to run but can only drive up to 60 mph would be awesome, I am old and got nothing but time.

Would you rather toilet paper a house or egg a house?

Guessing out of context Egging would be the more aggressive but less obvious. The clean up would be a pain. Please don't damage someones property, or litter.

Play truth or dare with you favorite celebs on live TV for an hour, or Live with your favorite Celeb for the rest of your life?

Public speaking and media appearances are not concerning for me after a fair amount of practice, and an hour can go by pretty quickly when you're having fun! On the other hand, living with someone for the rest of your life is quite a major life decision, and especially so if you'll presumably be strangers to begin with. I'd definitely go with Truth or Dare here. :)

Would you rather kiss your worst enemy under the mistletoe, or tell them your deepest secret? (If you don't have "enemies," consider a rival or someone you don't get along with too well.)

On 5/16/2022 at 4:17 PM, X5-452 said:

Free gasoline for life or free drinks for life?

easy, free Gas, with the prices os gas at this moment you can buy loads of drinks.

would you rather live in a mountain alone with excelent internet, but with no phisical access to people, or have a bad internet connetion and loads of life around you.

RorkeSulrith
17 hours ago, MrFocoshi said:

easy, free Gas, with the prices os gas at this moment you can buy loads of drinks.

would you rather live in a mountain alone with excelent internet, but with no phisical access to people, or have a bad internet connetion and loads of life around you.

Oddly enough, live in a mountain alone, expecting to be stuck on that mountain, I'm not the only one on earth with internet, and I have a way for my basic needs to be met.

Reason for this is that the First option is close to my current lifestyle, but we have bad internet out here...