Would you rather….

MimiRulz

3 minutes ago, PapaLokiWolf said:
Would you rather be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune? 

I would rather be a contestant on Jeopardy without a doubt! I love trivia and quizzes, and I've had some great times both hosting and playing Jeopardy with friends and classmates. :3

Just now, PapaLokiWolf said:

Would you rather toilet paper a house or egg a house?

Both are rude, so ideally neither. :P

Because I could not countenance contributing to the egg industry, and since toilet paper is much more sustainable and far easier to clean up for the victim, I would opt for the classic TP. Maybe a Halloween Trick for those who don't share Treats. ?

~~~~~

Would you rather have incomplete immortality with no assurances on being hale and hearty, and the potential to die by unnatural causes; or would you prefer true immortality with complete invulnerability, but with no way to die?

incomplete imortality...i feel like watching all my friends and loved ones die off would be terrible and would ruin it

Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?

150 years into the future depending on how if i can use that viewing anytime i want throughout that 150 year cycle or just 1x at the 150 year end, I like to stack the deck if  could for my family so peeking in at different periods to get scoops and tips I would so use that to help give the edge to them financially and if possible health tips as well.

Would you rather dance the only the chicken dance for rest of yer life or the macarena?

Aaaaayyyyyy macarena! Because It can be applied to so many life decisions ? (and thanks for getting both of these non-bangers stuck in my head!)

Would you rather never speak again or ALWAYS say what you are thinking? 

On 5/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, MimiRulz said:

Lick the bottom of a shoe or the inside of a strangers mouth. 

Inside of a strangers mouth! How do you think I met my wife? ??

On 5/19/2022 at 12:50 PM, MimiRulz said:

Would you rather never speak again or ALWAYS say what you are thinking? 

Always say what I'm thinking.. I worked hard to be more social and less shy, ain't no way I'm never talking again lol

Also, first thought seeing the title of this thread and I thought it might be on the wrong board lol

Would you rather never eat your 1 all time fav food again, or eat only your 1 all time favorite food for the next year?

On 5/20/2022 at 8:34 PM, Lena said:

Would you rather never eat your 1 all time fav food again, or eat only your 1 all time favorite food for the next year?

Only eat my all time favorite for a year.  I’m hoping that on technicality (I don’t have a favorite yet) I’ll be able to continue to eat normal ?

Both scenarios would be extreme weather - Would you rather live where it is always winter or always summer? 

i would rather live where its always winter

would you rather eat 100 chicken nuggets or 100 tacos

Chicken nuggets, but tendies would be even better :D

Would you rather be royalty 1,000 years ago or an average person today?

• 2 weeks later...
Converse05
On 5/17/2022 at 2:03 AM, PapaLokiWolf said:

I would  talk to animals, I am from the east coast 2 hours from boston 2 hours from Nyc, I am used to talking to assholes and I have been accused of being one many times.

Would you rather swim in pool of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?

Pool of Nutella, less sticky 

• 2 weeks later...

Let's keep this game going! :3

Would you rather have access to teleportation or to time travel (without teleportation capabilities)?

~~~~~

Spoiler

On 5/28/2022 at 1:07 PM, Gentrev said:

Would you rather be royalty 1,000 years ago or an average person today?

I'd rather be an average person today. Among other factors, the complicity in oppression as a "regular" person today as opposed to as royalty in the High Middle Ages is less profound and less culpable, and I am no doubt far too accustomed to the conveniences of modern life. :P

West, because I live in the Far West and could travel anywhere East by doing so, or else break reality by realizing that the world has become flat and enter Valinor. :gg:

Would you rather attend a musical dance without a song or a dance concert without any dancing? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 7:50 PM, Sirsir said:

West, because I live in the Far West and could travel anywhere East by doing so, or else break reality by realizing that the world has become flat and enter Valinor. :gg:

Would you rather attend a musical dance without a song or a dance concert without any dancing? 

I think id have to go with a dance concert with no dancing, i am well versed in holding up the wall.

Would you rather Fight a Chicken everytime you got in your car.... OR an Orangutan with a sword once a year?

I try not to drive when I don't have to, but fighting a chicken every time I want to would be incredibly inconvenient! Also, the possibility of my eyes getting pecked out every day aside, I don't want to hurt our gallinaceous friends. :(

Orangutans tend to be non-aggressive, and it could conceivably be possible to initiate a truce, so I'd rather have the annual swordfight. (And if I die, that would be a cool obituary. :lol:)

Would you rather have Pokémon or Digimon be real, along with all that either would imply?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 10:19 PM, PapaLokiWolf said:

a car that doesn't need any kind of fuel to run but can only drive up to 60 mph would be awesome, I am old and got nothing but time.

Would you rather toilet paper a house or egg a house?

neither. actually got busted at 16 doing this and had to go to court lol

100 million dollars, or go back 10 years with all the knowledge you have today?

On 7/30/2022 at 10:56 PM, Burnwater H2 said:

neither. actually got busted at 16 doing this and had to go to court lol

100 million dollars, or go back 10 years with all the knowledge you have today?

Go back 10 years! I'll be able to actually be smart investing on cryptocurrency and make even bigger buck!

Would you rather be stuck in an anime of your choice or a video game of your choice?

On 6/21/2022 at 6:20 PM, Hess said:

Would you rather beach or mountains?

Mountains! I don't enjoy swimming in the ocean. Spend a lot of time camping!

28 minutes ago, Mini Dango said:

Would you rather be stuck in an anime of your choice or a video game of your choice?

Video Game, I could live in Runescape :) 

Would you rather drink coffee or tea for the rest of your life?

Edited by xTyrer
forgot to question xD

I would rather drink tea, which I tend to enjoy, can be beneficial, and is a generic enough term that they exist in great varieties that I could switch among. I'm not one for coffee anyway. :3

Would you rather see a Ringwraith or Voldemort the next time you open your front door?