R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Houston Coog

Who cares?

are you serious?

Very much so. Yes.

What is wrong with you Jason, I don't know if you have ever listened to any of her songs but I have grown up on Whiteney. She was an inspiration to pop she gave inspiration to not only Maria Carey but many other with a strong elegant voice.

Not to mention she was awesome in the Body guard with bruce willis so I do care and many other.

We taking bets on COD?

Drugs?

probably. In terms of someone dieing, that sucks. But in terms of "omg a famous person died" get over yourself unless she truly influenced your life in a positive light. It just seems so cliche and fake to me when a famous person dies and people mourn like they're their best friends; unless, as i said, there was a positive influence in a person's life.

It's always good to give light to the positive things someone did in their life, but I'm not going to go cry in a corner because of it. I will give thanks and move on. I also feel that it has always been silly that celebrities get more praise on their death than very equally and if not more important don't. The ones that are unheard of. But in the end, everyone has their own thing/person/place to care for.

Now that I said that, I take back what I said about getting over it. Do what you do and handle your business. Mourn how you mourn

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Who cares?

Who cares?

You guys are so cool and edgy.

Not trying to be cool and edgy. I seriously just do not care

If this was about your not caring, you wouldn't have felt the need to inform us of the fact that you don't care. You would have been content simply not caring. You both felt compelled to inform us that you don't care. That's different.

Joshjrn who did this l0l?

1. Joshjrn 8 up, 10 down

A man that trolls Gladz forums because he is a very disliked and obnoxious person and would be beaten anywhere else.

A (not appropriate) is a Joshjrn

I need to substitute my post count for my Penis cause it's small, so I'm A Joshjrn

I don't do anything for my clan except make meaningless comments, I'm a Joshjrn

I think I'm smart but can't debate without someone coming to save me or cycling over the same subject, so I must be a Joshjrn

I suck Dick, so I'm a Joshjrn

btw pyrolord is just upset cause he hasn't had his tacos yet.

RIP.