R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Houston Coog

This isn't facebook guys. None of you actually care Whitney Houston died.

My Facebook front page:

suckasses.jpg

Same thing happened with Michael Jackson and Amy Whinehouse. The celebrity is ignored or joked about, and then once they die everybody listens to their music for a week and they're forgot about once more.

Joshjrn who did this l0l?

1. Joshjrn 8 up, 10 down

A man that trolls Gladz forums because he is a very disliked and obnoxious person and would be beaten anywhere else.

A (not appropriate) is a Joshjrn

I need to substitute my post count for my Penis cause it's small, so I'm A Joshjrn

I don't do anything for my clan except make meaningless comments, I'm a Joshjrn

I think I'm smart but can't debate without someone coming to save me or cycling over the same subject, so I must be a Joshjrn

I suck Dick, so I'm a Joshjrn

btw pyrolord is just upset cause he hasn't had his tacos yet.

RIP.

In spite of it being up for months, I actually only came across it a few weeks ago haha. My guess is Arrithmos, as it was created on practically the same day he starting passing around his adorable little petition trying to get me kicked.

Joshjrn who did this l0l?

1. Joshjrn 8 up, 10 down

A man that trolls Gladz forums because he is a very disliked and obnoxious person and would be beaten anywhere else.

A (not appropriate) is a Joshjrn

I need to substitute my post count for my Penis cause it's small, so I'm A Joshjrn

I don't do anything for my clan except make meaningless comments, I'm a Joshjrn

I think I'm smart but can't debate without someone coming to save me or cycling over the same subject, so I must be a Joshjrn

I suck Dick, so I'm a Joshjrn

btw pyrolord is just upset cause he hasn't had his tacos yet.

RIP.

In spite of it being up for months, I actually only came across it a few weeks ago haha. My guess is Arrithmos, as it was created on practically the same day he starting passing around his adorable little petition trying to get me kicked.

If it's any consolation, I think you're a cool guy, Josh Junior Inn.

Literally NEVER even heard of her.

Although I'm fairly sure she died because of drugs, so it's her fault. Meh

You've never heard of Whitney Houston :sly:

Nope. And after checking out her music, I'm not disappointed that I didn't know of her.

Kids these days :hmph:

Her music just isn't my cup of tea.

That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that, in her prime, she had one of the greatest voices in the entire history of modern music recording.

That's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that, in her prime, she had one of the greatest voices in the entire history of modern music recording.

That's a rather subjective issue, and not altogether pertinent, but okay.

1329107992124.jpg

But in all seriousness Irule you're a 17 year old american who's never heard of Whitney Houston, the only excuse I can think of for that is you're Amish.

1329107992124.jpg

But in all seriousness Irule you're a 17 year old american who's never heard of Whitney Houston, the only excuse I can think of for that is you're Amish.

Have you been talking to Blankman04?

Seriously though, the only Whitney Houston-related thing I'd ever even heard was "I Will Always Love You", and there's no way that I could have told you that she was the one who sang that song.

That's a rather subjective issue, and not altogether pertinent, but okay.

It's not really subjective, unless you think someone like Justin Bieber is a good singer. It's established that she had one of the best voices of the past few decades. It's like saying you've never heard of Barbra Streisand or Stevie Wonder because their music wasn't your cup of tea.

And the Amish remark was pretty accurate, considering anyone with a TV has seen Whitney Houston at least once every 6 months. From her music, to being married to Bobby Brown, to her drug problem, she was almost always in entertainment news. -____-