Illegal Immigrants

Ph33r3d_1

Holy jesus you are one ignorant mother fucker, Doc

Please explain how I am ignorant, and how I am also a mother fucker.

You seem to be mad alot Sir Jake.

Is that a side effect from those steroids? :happybanana:

HURRR HURRR YOU HAVE MUSCLES YOU MUST TAKE STEROIDZZZZZZZZ

You're ignorant because you think all illegal immigrants are border hoppin' wetbacks and you're a mother fucker because you fuck your mother.

Haha. I did laugh at this.

The statistics do show that, what, 99% of illegal immigrants are Hispanic? Who jumps the borders bewteen American and Mexico? Hispanics.

Oh, and I recall your little puppet-master Joshjrn saying that statistics are proof or some shit like that.

Oh, and what muscles, sir jake? In all of your pics you look like another skinny skater fanboy trying to follow the latest fads, like that flat-billed cap you wear and that Element t-shirt.

Oh, and I recall your little puppet-master Joshjrn saying that statistics are proof or some shit like that.

I said what? :sly:

Oh I can assure they do. In fact, they may be in one of the most lucrative professions: forced prostitution. But despite their income, they still can't afford a hut with more than two rooms. Such is the desolation of abject poverty.

Like I said earlier, instead of running away to America, why can't they fix their own country?

Because they have no money

I don't care if they have no money in their home country; that isn't my problem. It IS my problem if I'm affected by them coming into this country illegally, and I, and many others, have been.

That statistics are proof.

You ought to train that mutt of yours better, or put him down ^_^

Privatize land, problem solved.

until the government seizes your land because you didn't pay one bill not even relevant to the ownership of your land

I've heard they're notorious for that

I'm not sure that you understand what he's talking about. Then again, you don't seem to understand what you are talking about, either :reporter:

Oh but I do

I seem to remember there being a part in the Constitution...

I actually don't know what I'm talking about with the whole government thing. I was just listening to a song that was about that as I was responding.

Privatize land, problem solved.

until the government seizes your land because you didn't pay one bill not even relevant to the ownership of your land

I've heard they're notorious for that

I'm not sure that you understand what he's talking about. Then again, you don't seem to understand what you are talking about, either :reporter:

Oh but I do

What?

I hope whoever moved this here realizes the topic starter cannot see this board? :sly:

I hope whoever moved this here realizes the topic starter cannot see this board? :sly:

$10 says it was Joshjrn

$10 says it was Joshjrn

Your assumption is cute, but impossible.

I'm sure they didn't notice that :jade:

I feel bad for the OP

Why's that, mate? :ph34r:

This topic was briefly moved to a board you couldn't see.

Haha. I did laugh at this.

The statistics do show that, what, 99% of illegal immigrants are Hispanic? Who jumps the borders bewteen American and Mexico? Hispanics.

—Mexicans make up the majority of the illegal immigrant population at 58 percent, or 6.5 million. They are followed by people from other Latin American countries at 23 percent, or 2.6 million; Asia at 11 percent or 1.3 million; Europe and Canada at 4 percent or 500,000; and African countries and other nations at 3 percent, or 400,000.

Oops! Looks like the statistics actually don't show that! I didn't know the US's only border was Mexico.

No, I said that, and I didn't even actually say that. I said that in order to prove an opinion, you need concrete facts, and most of the time those are statistics.

Oh, and what muscles, sir jake? In all of your pics you look like another skinny skater fanboy trying to follow the latest fads, like that flat-billed cap you wear and that Element t-shirt.

One post you call me fat, the other skinny. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE, MY SELF ESTEEM CAN'T TAKE IT.

$10 says it was Joshjrn

Your assumption is cute, but impossible.

Mostly moronic, as I noticed that the kid was a user the moment he posted it so I wouldn't have moved it even if I could have. I would have thought that the fact that I had posted on it twice over the course of like three hours without moving it would have been a clue :reporter:

Edited by Joshjrn

That statistics are proof.

You ought to train that mutt of yours better, or put him down ^_^

Would you mind finding where you think that I said that? I get the feeling that you are horribly bastardizing whatever it is that I actually said :sly: