Illegal Immigrants

Ph33r3d_1

Now now. There's no need to completely denigrate a well-intentioned topic into juvenile name-calling.

Although, upon reflection, I realize I was trying to have a clear, rational, mildly mature discussion about a hotly contested topic on teh interwebs. What on earth was I thinking? :wilson:

It's quite alright. No reason why this can't be left here. Simply feel free to re-post it on the Intellectual Board if/when you apply and are accepted.

I'm not sure if Doc could have come off as more of a ignorant jackass on this thread if he had tried :reporter:

Are you mad, brother?

Please tell me why you are mad. Is it because that I pointed out that illegal immigrants also bring crime to this country? What is it?

Are you mad because I'm not politically correct? :youmad:

I'm not sure if Doc could have come off as more of a ignorant jackass on this thread if he had tried :reporter:

Are you mad, brother?

Please tell me why you are mad. Is it because that I pointed out that illegal immigrants also bring crime to this country? What is it?

He's "mad" because you don't understand things and don't care to learn about them, even when they're thrown into your face. Any bumblechuck idiot could tell you that illegal immigrants bring crime into the US. That's because literally every single race/ethnicity/group has crime attributed to it. Even US citizens!

Are you mad, brother?

He's "mad" because you don't understand things and don't care to learn about them, even when they're thrown into your face. Any bumblechuck idiot could tell you that illegal immigrants bring crime into the US. That's because literally every single race/ethnicity/group has crime attributed to it. Even US citizens!

I realize that.

Why come into a whole other country illegally and do crime in the first place? If illegal immigrants come to America for better opportunities, shouldn't they be trying to find a steady job and stay off the radar completely, which means doing no crime?

Why come into a whole other country illegally and do crime in the first place? If illegal immigrants come to America for better opportunities, shouldn't they be trying to find a steady job and stay off the radar completely, which means doing no crime?

The vast majority of them do just that.

The minority "bad apples" give the majority a bad rap, same as anywhere else.

The vast majority of them do just that.

The minority "bad apples" give the majority a bad rap, same as anywhere else.

Good point.

Are you mad, brother?

I realize that.

And others don't know any better. By setting foot in this country, they're committing a crime. Why not commit a few more here and there if they can get away with it? What's the worst that can happen, deportation? Then they're back where they started, but with a bit more money.

Immigrants make the world go round.

Actually, that would be gravity :youmad:

That and angular momentum :reporter:

Basically, a giant asteroid nicked the earth and make it spin on its own axis :reporter:

If someone is illegal, granting them no way of becoming legal is definitely the way to go.

Here's an idea, if they're illegal, let's make them work or pay to veins legal instead of forcing them to be a burden on society. If you offer ways of becoming legal, they'll do it even if it means paying taxes.