You decide!

Hess

The real idiot is whoever made you a manager. That is not what you do with employees however incompetent they are at their job.

Be a professional about it and you can't go wrong, besides you don't wanna find your tires have been slashed :youmad:

^

jus let the man go but if he asks why u tell'em the thruth.....(what i would do now)

(if i was 16, i would tell u)---> make him do all the grunt work, piss him off, if he's done tell him he did it wrong and make him do it again (idk if its possible to scrub somethin wrong but do it). wait till next time he comes in and call him into ur office, but smile and say it in a happy voice like somethin good is bout to happen then drop the ball. :chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

You need to be spanked.

Are you going to do it?

No, but I will happily lend my belt to Josh.

Dstar, I've been trying to figure out what the fuck your sig is getting on about. Would you mind explaining? It's been driving me crazy for months :sly:

Dstar, I've been trying to figure out what the fuck your sig is getting on about. Would you mind explaining? It's been driving me crazy for months :sly:

It took me a little while to figure it out too. But it's from a song.

That is, unless you are talking about the dirtbag in the box ASCII thing.

Edited by Porsche 959

It took me a little while to figure it out too. But it's from a song.

That is, unless you are talking about the dirtbag in the box ASCII thing.

Nope, that was it :reporter:

Update: friend of mine hear him complaining about wanting to quit so I'm stickin to my original plan of beig a dick until he does.

Will update when it happens

Dude are you serious? Either sit down with him and tell him how he can improve or fire him. Follow your own damn signature..."Lead by example" :wilson: