You decide!

Hess

Update: friend of mine hear him complaining about wanting to quit so I'm stickin to my original plan of beig a dick until he does.

Will update when it happens

Speaks volumes.

Why did you give him the job to begin with? Why are you even making this topic? The obvious choice would be to fire him and be done with it

It's not like im being a bastard, just giving him the lesser desired jobs like cutting the bag of onions and cleaning the bathrooms

It's not like im being a bastard, just giving him the lesser desired jobs like cutting the bag of onions and cleaning the bathrooms

Just fire him and be done with it

My initial plan was to be a complete douche until he quits, but its taking too long, it's already been roughly 3 weeks and he's still here. I've told him he's stupid to his face, had every other one of my employees make fun of him, and had him rage to the point that he told me to step outside, but he's still not quitting!

That isn't being a "bastard"? Would you be okay having a supervisor treat you in that fashion? Watching a friend be treated that way?

Excuse me for going super serious here, but I thought better of you and I find it alarming that you're trying to justify degrading this guy.

My initial plan was to be a complete douche until he quits, but its taking too long, it's already been roughly 3 weeks and he's still here. I've told him he's stupid to his face, had every other one of my employees make fun of him, and had him rage to the point that he told me to step outside, but he's still not quitting!

That isn't being a "bastard"? Would you be okay having a supervisor treat you in that fashion? Watching a friend be treated that way?

Excuse me for going super serious here, but I thought better of you and I find it alarming that you're trying to justify degrading this guy.

Hmm ur right....

Poor kid shoulda quit weeks ago and none of this would have happened

So irresponsible of him

Now you're going to try to put the blame on him? As his supervisor you should have been helping him all this time. If you did that maybe he wouldn't have so many problems.