Argue about anything:

Emeraldwpn

Depends on what I'm going for. If I have an inch thick steak, I want it medium rare because I want it hot all the way through. Cut it into strips and I'll take it rare or blue. Cut it extremely thin (carpaccio) or shave it (tartare) and I'll take it raw.

Depends on what I'm going for. If I have an inch thick steak, I want it medium rare because I want it hot all the way through. Cut it into strips and I'll take it rare or blue. Cut it extremely thin (carpaccio) or shave it (tartare) and I'll take it raw.

blue? What's that? Never heard of that type of cooking. I don't want to google it, I want it in your words.

blue? What's that? Never heard of that type of cooking. I don't want to google it, I want it in your words.

Blue is more rare than rare. Basically, you sear the outside but the inside is still raw. A similar style is "black and blue" which refers to charring the outside at an extremely high heat (black) for a very, very short time which leaves the inside raw (blue).

Blue is more rare than rare. Basically, you sear the outside but the inside is still raw. A similar style is "black and blue" which refers to charring the outside at an extremely high heat (black) for a very, very short time which leaves the inside raw (blue).

interesting

interesting

I aim to please :reporter:

Title and subtitle confuse me. Are we supposed to argue about anything or argue about steak? Unless we're supposed to start off arguing and steak then move on to argue about something else. If so, when will I know how to argue about something else?

IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

Title and subtitle confuse me. Are we supposed to argue about anything or argue about steak? Unless we're supposed to start off arguing and steak then move on to argue about something else. If so, when will I know how to argue about something else?

IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

The title is argue about anything and the agenda tonight is steak. I will make more in the future and the subtitle will change to something else.

I'm a medium rare kind of guy. I like my steaks juicy, but have no interest in totally raw beef.

I'll give you some raw beef.

/James moment over