Argue about anything:

Emeraldwpn

Steaks have to be no more than medium rare.

Burgers or other ground beef things have to be atleast Medium if not Medium Well.

You are absolutely wrong on the burgers.

You haven't had a burger until you've had one made out of a quality cut of meat cooked medium rare.

This. It could be the shittiest ground beef and it still has to be medium rare. I'll eat a medium+ burger, but I won't enjoy it as much.

I don't eat shit ground meat medium rare. I try to avoid mad cow. If the quality isn't good enough for me to order it medium rare, I typically just won't order a burger.

To be fair, I'm unfamiliar with poor quality meat. We don't do shitty meat here in Wisconsin. I was just sayin'.

To be fair, I'm unfamiliar with poor quality meat. We don't do shitty meat here in Wisconsin. I was just sayin'.

Oh stop it. If you have chain grocery stores (Walmart, etc) or chain restaurants anywhere in the state (which you do), you have shitty meat in Wisconsin.

Oh stop it. If you have chain grocery stores (Walmart, etc) or chain restaurants anywhere in the state (which you do), you have shitty meat in Wisconsin.

You get angry when I chat up Wisconsin and our wondrous food. I knew you were going to say something about it, haha.

I'm sure Wisconsin has great beef. It also has terrible beef. To assert otherwise is absurd :hmph:

Edited by Joshjrn

Lamb is superior to beef in every way.

In every way? I beg to differ. However, it certainly has superior qualities.

ETA: I also blocked your sig because it's horrible :chuffed:

Edited by Joshjrn

Edit: double post :sly:

You know you can just delete those? :sly:

But yes, lamb is superior!

I've never had lamb. I hear it's very rich compared to other meats.

You've never had a gyro???

Gyros are the best damn thing in the world. Thanks for reminding to get myself one for dinrar.

For me, steaks must be rare, burgers either rare or medium rare, depending on how good I think the meat's going to be. If I think it's going to be shitty, I'll go medium rare. If it's likely to be HQ, I'll go rare. Bitches love blood

I've never had lamb. I hear it's very rich compared to other meats.

You've never had a gyro???

Gyros are the best damn thing in the world. Thanks for reminding to get myself one for dinrar.

For me, steaks must be rare, burgers either rare or medium rare, depending on how good I think the meat's going to be. If I think it's going to be shitty, I'll go medium rare. If it's likely to be HQ, I'll go rare. Bitches love blood

One of my favorite guilty pleasures when I lived in France was the kebab shops on every corner.

I can't come to terms with justifying eating lamb by having Gyros. To me thats like saying I've had a steak when all I really had was a Cheese Steak.

But I used to eat Lamb chops all the time :3

Edited by Hess

I can't come to terms with justifying eating lamb by having Gyros. To me thats like saying I've had a steak when all I really had was a Cheese Steak.

I agree. I was saying what I did as an aside. You haven't actually had lamb unless you've had a medium rare lamb chop at a high end French restaurant. For some reason, they have a way with lamb.