Argue about anything:

Emeraldwpn

Steaks have to be no more than medium rare.

Burgers or other ground beef things have to be atleast Medium if not Medium Well.

You are absolutely wrong on the burgers.

Burgers or other ground beef things have to be atleast Medium if not Medium Well.

Don't make me argue about nothing.

:cow:

I'm a medium rare kind of guy. I like my steaks juicy, but have no interest in totally raw beef.

I'll give you some raw beef.

/James moment over

It's nice to know I've affected people's lives. :horse:

I'm a medium rare kind of guy. I like my steaks juicy, but have no interest in totally raw beef.

/James moment over

It's nice to know I've affected people's lives. :horse:

That's what happens when you think you survived a zombie apocalypse - think you're eating a raw steak turns out you're just eating a guy in miami

You haven't had a burger until you've had one made out of a quality cut of meat cooked medium rare.

I have to agree woth Tim there. It's the texture that makes rare ground beef gross for me. Cooking it thoughens the meat, so it's not all.... Squishy and stuff.

Still. My steaks must have a heart beat.

motherfucking people driving on the freeway. if you are gunna pass me, fkn do it, do'nt wait to cut me off when fuckin traffic get's scetch. And especially don't flip out and act a douche if i pass you back cuz ur goin extra fuckin slow after passing me. :rage: i swear to god, cali highways suck d yo

I have to agree woth Tim there. It's the texture that makes rare ground beef gross for me. Cooking it thoughens the meat, so it's not all.... Squishy and stuff.

Still. My steaks must have a heart beat.

Then eat carpaccio instead of tartare.

You haven't had a burger until you've had one made out of a quality cut of meat cooked medium rare.

This. It could be the shittiest ground beef and it still has to be medium rare. I'll eat a medium+ burger, but I won't enjoy it as much.

This. It could be the shittiest ground beef and it still has to be medium rare. I'll eat a medium+ burger, but I won't enjoy it as much.

I don't eat shit ground meat medium rare. I try to avoid mad cow. If the quality isn't good enough for me to order it medium rare, I typically just won't order a burger.

/James moment over

You'd give anyone some raw beef for a little lovin'.