What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

• 4 weeks later...
BeepBeepZoop

Trying to break a clean slice of tin foil only to have it tear on like a 45 degree angle.

When you grab a slice of suran wrap and it sticks together before u can get it to the plate.

3 minutes ago, BeepBeepZoop said:

slice of tin foil

slice of suran wrap

I think calling these "slices" may be my new pet peeve :disapproval:

You know how dvd movies have those menus and theres a repeating song as part of the theme? I legit wake up just to turn them off if a family member accidently falls asleep with a movie on lol

When I run to the bathroom after clicking a dig site and that tinkle I hear isn't at the end of the stream, it's a seren spirit and the count down begins... 

30 mississippi...

I got this, I have plenty of time

27 mississippi...

come on come on...

22 mississippi...

should I stop.  I don't think i'm suppose to stop midway

18 mississippi..

why did I drink that second mountain dew!??!

15 mississippi

washing my hands just long enough to feel like I at least tried

12 mississippi

ok, HSR hear I come!!

Sprinting down the hall

8 mississippi

sliding past the door, damn hard wood floors!

6 mississippi

jumping over the dog

5 mississippi

i try to leap past my chair, but clip the handle and it spins around hitting me in the back of the leg..

4 mississippi

down on one bruised knee I search frantically for that little blue treasure gobblin

2 mississippi

there it is!!! GLorious HSR be mine!!!!

The seren spirit gifts you : 1 x uncut diamond

10 hours ago, BaconTaco said:

I search frantically for that little blue treasure gobblin

Your eyes scan the screen frantically searching for it before it disappears, you spot it off in the distance with the tiniest sliver of time left and click on it, Success!!!

The seren spirit disappears before you could receive a gift from it.

:redrage:

when games tell me iv been playing to long and should take a break... im a grown ass man and can play videogames for 48 hours straight if I want to!!!!!!

I define a chronic complainer as someone that can't go by without complaining and will complain about anything and everything. 

0racletheone

when i go to make a nice adult beverage and realize i never refilled to ice tray and now i have to wait lol 

MumblinDurbo
On 3/21/2018 at 2:40 PM, Cam L said:

People who ride their bikes on the road but don't think the law applies to them. I can't tell you how many bikers I've seen nearly get hit by cars because they blow through four way stops and think being on a bike gives them right of way everywhere. You aren't a fucking pedestrian when you bike on the road, you are a very slow, annoying, and vulnerable car. If you INSIST on biking in the middle of the lane and aren't going to move over, I am going to tailgate your inconsiderate ass.

so I'm going to make a statement about things that annoy me as the cyclist... people tailgating me when I have full right to a lane is a massive pet peeve I am busting my ass to get through to an area you can safely pass me, do me a courtesy and back up enough I don't feel the heat of your engine. In most states I am entitled to ride in the middle of a lane if it is not wide enough for a car to safely pass me with 3 feet to spare without crossing the lane line. Its for my safety so you don't peg me your side mirror. Any cyclist worth their salt knows they are a vehicle, not a pedestrian, which is why we are required to follow vehicular laws. 

On the flip side cyclists that are ignorant of the fact they are a vehicle and try to behave as a pedestrian and ride into oncoming traffic instead of with traffic or ignore specific rules of the road drive me up a wall too. Know what you're supposed to do as a driver or as a cyclist and we would all get along better. :)

Some Other things that drive me crazy are people not following through on a commitment. If we both agreed that you were going to do x by y time, you better do it to the best of your ability or give me warning well ahead of time it won't be done. Self awareness of limits is a great skill to invest time into. Under promise and over deliver! 

Giving someone a task and then doing the task for them. If you asked me to do it and I agreed I would, I will, don't "give" me a task and then ignore the effort I put in to accomplish it by just doing it all yourself anyway. 

People that refuse to ask for help even when they are in are over their head. Most people are willing to help, but very few people are mind readers... ask if you need something, before its to late.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, Hess said:

When I have to repeat myself.

How dare you make me repeat it and not understand my mumbling speak.

This beyond belief, why should I have to speak clearly?

Also, doors that automatically shut/sway open. If I wanted them open/closed then I would open/close them myself.

• 4 weeks later...

You know those scoops that come with powder ice tea mix or in coffee grounds? when they magically bury themselves and you have to dig for them.