Yo what the hell

Finaltankss

"Despite this positive change within the clan, Finaltank, a council member who had an expertise in warring, retired March 7th, 2006 although later became leader of Silent Assassins which was a sombre moment for the clan." Taken from your History lol

After I retired for the 19999494995012th time I never joined any clan lol. Shortly after I quit the game. SA were a bunch of rejects why would I join them? Silly...

By the way, does anyone know if these people are still alive?

n0valyfe

perfection u

2hpker

thirddegree

echo69x

jerico

joe jenninz

lord noah

sal bandini

sneaky one

titan420

wkd tyger

the rocket

acid venom

species

I'm sure I've missed a lot, but for some reason there is always that time of year where I think about Gladz and I guess this is it lol. I know I made a lot of enemies with all the raging I did but in my defense I was only 16 then. Do any of you even know me? :( 

jerico

joe jenninz

the rocket

are still alive thats all that i know of.

and no i dont know u cause ur  before my time :P(or at least i think haha) but hi :)

and hes killa123 or w/e his name was :P

Edited by FreeBall In

runescape changed, its the eoc happened afew months ago, its kinda like wow now, u use ability's and can key bind and all that shit armor gives hp ect

Edited by FreeBall In
oh haha i know killa1213, you were my fellow rsc troll.

oh wtf is this interface

[img=http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8157/lolwtfu.jpg]

That's the 2004 interface, but some dummies still use it for some dumb reason. Go to your graphics settings and turn everything to the max. A shit $200 laptop can handle it flawlessly.

And honestly I don't know how that got in the history; I wasn't active when you left. Rafi is around, he still pretty much runs the non-game part of the show.

Jerico, Sal, and Acid Venom pop on here and there. Joe and Codi are around a bit. The rest I haven't seen in quite a while.

I think I saw 2hpker on another member list the other day but I can't remember which clan :dan:
From what I remember that account was given away or sold. So I don't think that's either of the original owners.

Jerico, Sal, and Acid Venom pop on here and there. Joe and Codi are around a bit. The rest I haven't seen in quite a while.

I think I saw 2hpker on another member list the other day but I can't remember which clan :dan:
From what I remember that account was given away or sold. So I don't think that's either of the original owners.

It's just a different brother playing now, I think.

FINAL WHY AM I NOT ON THAT LIST

And yeah, RS is pretty weird now. I don't even bother playing.

Still singing? :otvnaughty:

I was on last night and it took me a good minute to kill a goblin with my fist. I used to 2 hit those guys lol. Erador I saw your name so I didn't put it up there.