Finaltankss

Anyone looking for a full time job? ;-) get paid to scape :-D

you pay me 35K a year and i'm down

Edit: 1 week paid vacation

Edited by Mkm2384
  • 2 weeks later...
Finaltankss
Meh, you're gone anyway. 

Omg my most favourite! Remember the BK spy? LMAO and I took all the credit for it.

And damn prince sarek, one of my most loyal minions! lol jk. Even thoug you're on a completely diff timezone you were always present in all my pks! Werent you exer before or GA or something? I remember those BK hunts, I was pretty butthurt that we lost the war so was pretty obsessed with hunting them everytime they were out.

And erador.. shhh jagz noob! Still talk to Lucca or Richfriend?

Damn I thought I wasn't gonna visit these forums for a while then I was RS streaming on Twitch when I was watching MLG SC2, then I remembered you guys again!

• 3 years later...
On 2/10/2013 at 2:52 AM, Finaltank said:

"Despite this positive change within the clan, Finaltank, a council member who had an expertise in warring, retired March 7th, 2006 although later became leader of Silent Assassins which was a sombre moment for the clan." Taken from your History lol

After I retired for the 19999494995012th time I never joined any clan lol. Shortly after I quit the game. SA were a bunch of rejects why would I join them? Silly...

By the way, does anyone know if these people are still alive?

n0valyfe

perfection u

2hpker

thirddegree

echo69x

jerico

joe jenninz

lord noah

sal bandini

sneaky one

titan420

wkd tyger

the rocket

acid venom

species

I'm sure I've missed a lot, but for some reason there is always that time of year where I think about Gladz and I guess this is it lol. I know I made a lot of enemies with all the raging I did but in my defense I was only 16 then. Do any of you even know me? :( 

Titan420 recruited me in 2003:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm lurking again. Lmao I don't even remember creating this thread..

How is everyone doing??

Edit: Just realized that this is a diff account I created way back when too. Don't even know which email I used for the other account because I definitely forgot the password for that too. Anyways to prove that it's the real me:

@@@@@ MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM @@@@@@@@@@

Edited by -Finaltank-