Yo what the hell

Finaltankss

Weren't you around a few years ago for a short while? I think I remember doing some BH shit with you and Skyhawk.
Yeah he was on a lot in the summer of 2010 when I came back to RS, was one of the active people in Gladz Chat :P

lol ya i did lotsa quests and skilled for a bit, started corping and no luck lol

Oh hey Nathan, I thought you quit RS and went to WoW.

Edited by Finaltank

Hello Brian!

I'm still around when I can be— I help Nova Defense (Gladz' leader) out with admin stuff when I can and play RS when possible, which is usually a few minutes a day.

n0valyfe - Quit RS after he got #1. He poked his head in a couple years ago and I think I convinced him to post on the old Gladz forums at the time, but I haven't seen him since. I know his account was hacked at some point.

perfection u - Haven't seen since you used to use his account to view the forums in 2006.

2hpker - Original owner hasn't been around since your time. Younger bro either owns it or gave/sold/got it hacked.

thirddegree - Disappeared without warning for years. Poked his head in to apologize some years later, and promptly disappeared again. I can't really remember but maybe jail or something?

echo69x - Hasn't poked his head in for a while

jerico - Joe keeps him on a short leather leash.

joe jenninz - Probably about as active as me in game, so he's around regularly.

lord noah - poked his head in not too long ago.

sal bandini - Same as above. Was forum active for a while in 2011 if I recall correctly.

sneaky one - Natasha is a mysterious one. I e-mailed with her once or twice a year ago but nothing since.

titan420 - Poked his head in some time in the last couple of years, but it's been a while.

wkd tyger - Married a doctor and hasn't really been seen since. She was none too happy with us in 2007 when we changed her from leader to elder when she'd been MIA for 6-12 months

the rocket - Like Joe and I plays as life allows. Still pokes his head in regularly.

acid venom - Haven't seen him for a while.

species - Probably partying it up in med school somewhere. Who knows!

Denise actually poked her head in about a year ago? Maybe less.  I caught up with her in game but she wasn't willing to recover her forum account at the risk of becoming addicted to Gladz again. 

Oh - Somebody used Jagex's exemplary account recovery system to recover N0valyfe's account from his possession. He said he wont be getting on anymore now that he no longer has his account. 

• 2 weeks later...
oh haha i know killa1213, you were my fellow rsc troll.

oh wtf is this interface

lolwtfu.jpg

IM NUMBER ONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO BRO!!

haha what a loser. How you been?