PS4 and XboxOne

Ymesocool

I hate change therefore had no intention of switching from Xbox to PS4 but i welcome the changes they announced yesterday eitherway. Its an £80 difference here in the console prices but on the grand scale of things thats really not alot of money.

I personally prefer the way Xbox is ran over the PSN even down to the little things such as the dashboard and menu layouts, so to me Xbox have always been the most consistent option for the way i game, anyway.

I am a little bothered that i wont be able to play the new FF releases as they are PS4 exclusives (i think) but Square Enix dont make games as well as they did in the past and i wasnt a great fan of the last few releases anyway.

If im honest there not much between either consoles now Xbox have backtracked.

I'm an Xbox fanboy, so if what they are promising is true it'll be enough to keep me loyal to the brand. But let's not forget I've already put a 12 gauge round through one Xbox 360. I'm not afraid to send Microsoft the remains of another Xbox. :hmph:

If it changes any of your minds, Microsoft makes Call of Duty DLC delay like 2 years on other platforms

:trollface:

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

insert comments about how shit call of duty is now and how piss quality their shit piss is

If it changes any of your minds, Microsoft makes Call of Duty DLC delay like 2 years on other platforms

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

3k9is.jpg

insert comments about how shit call of duty is now and how piss quality their shit piss is

I'll get the shotgun.

Something in Microsofts terms of service said something like "we maintain the right to be able to keep the mic and camera on at all times" or similar.

I personally don't care about that because I don't want to have a kinect but that's the "issue" from what I understand.

Why so much concern over the possible spying situation?
Well, for one, Microsoft forks their information over to the government
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a ps4 and will probably only play 1 or 2 of the release games then play as many old games as possible until FFXV comes out

• 2 weeks later...

I've already preordered Battlefield 4 for the PC. These new consoles can go fuck themselves.

My computer is stuck with Windows 8. I am not trusting anything from Microsoft so long as they refuse to recall that shit.